• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dark Raros

Started by Dark Raros, September 08, 2016, 01:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Raros

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dark Raros

My RuneScape Name: Dark Raros
My Previous RSNs: Wilfred
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 125
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My name is Dark Raros. I like to PvM and PK. I usually PK with my 2 good friends but since my current clan doesnt allow them because they are around 100 combat ( they changed it to 120 ) i am changing from clans. Next to my PK history i also like to PvM bosses like Bandos and Corp.

I started playing around 2004. I like to do Agility, thieving and slayer.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in Ascension

About me: Raros, male, 21 years old, The Netherlands. I like Football, R&B, Hiphop, elektro, rap, dance and dance.

edit: i am a student studying Marketing @HvA :)

I dislike celebrities with a few exceptions and royal houses. I also dislike hillary clinton.

I heard about WG through: forums
I want to join because: Because you guys are an old clan with experience. Since i read your forum post(the lay-out was beautiful) i was convinced you guys knew what you were doing. I hope, i really hope, that i can join this awesome clan with years of experience.

I mean even the jmods say its good, RIGHT? who wouldnt want to join i think thats a better question

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: my dog he anoys me like i just.. its .. yeah..

m249

I slay swamp donkeys for fun

Mojo

I'm glad you like the design of the forum post, welcome to our boards Raros. Lot's of dutch people joining currently!

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]