• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Amine821

Started by Amine821, November 20, 2016, 06:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amine821

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Amine821

My RuneScape Name: Amine821
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing 2010 i believe, name means my real name ;p. favorites skills is grinding slayer and bossing because who doesnt love money and pets ;p.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Amine Lahjouji. I am a  Male who is  16. I live in the US and my hobbies are  League of legend and osrs. Favorite music is classical because im in varsity choir in high school so I enjoy it. singing is a talent right? ;p ,

I heard about WG through: I was playing deadman mode and while i was fishing with a group of people, we got attacked by pkers and then the clan Wg_cc came and  saved  us from the pkers ;p. They needed food so i provided cooked lobster, they said I should join if i wanted to so i got my levels and stats up and now here I am today trying to join ;p
I want to join because: I want to join because when i started playing runescape in 2010, i had no friends to pk with or boss with so it got kinda lonely just playing by self. I found a clan to join "cant remember the name" and it literally changed my runescaping hobby. I went from a nobody to being with a clan that bossed,pked and such which was amazing. Im trying to reclaim some of that fun by joining this clan. ;p

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

Hey there, as said on Discord please expand your app into sentences
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

LoL & RS - you'll find a lot of friends here haha.

Welcome :D