• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Howdy!

Started by All I Need, November 19, 2011, 12:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All I Need

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
DG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing in '05 and joined WG back when the requirements were something like 90+ combat. After a year or so, I quit to play MapleStory, eventually quit that for school, and now I'm back in Runescape again because I have literally nothing better to do with my time. My RSN is actually from an old AOL advertisement jingle, but I can't even remember the tune at this point. I like to... kill Green Dragons for money, and use that money to train faster to get to 110 combat? Hah.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name is Robert (or Bob) and I'm a 19 year old male living in the wonderful paradise of Hawaii. At the moment, I'm an Economics major at a local university and I also perform in musicals at a community theatre. If I had to list my hobbies, I'd choose hiking, airsoft, and binge drinking. I'm also somewhat of an insomniac, seeing as I'm writing this at 2:30 in the morning on 5 hours of sleep.  :>

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I originally heard about WG back when I joined in 05, but I found out a couple months ago that it was still going strong. I was planning on getting 110 combat before applying, but that's just taking a ridiculously long time, so I figured I would try to get into DG first :3 . I also think it's a pretty cool year to re-join WG, what with the old wilderness coming back a while ago. It's nice to see that ARPKers have a purpose again.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I think they've all quit by now. The only ones that stand out in my mind are Kero2 and some Lordship guy.

6. Any additional comments:
Me love you long time <3

LilRyan

Welcome to the forums, hope to see an app soon ;)

BeeBee

Welcome Back, Good Luck
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Kung_Man149

Welcome to the WG/DG community.
We hope you enjoy your time here once again.
I look forward to getting to know you. :)
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Wayshow

Hello Rob!
good luck training to WG, we're looking forwards to your ascension :)
I've never been to Hawaii before.... Kinda want to lol :P I'll probably wait till I'm in college then go with my friends
Good luck on your app!

Asfixiator

Welcome Rob :)

I've seen you floating around on irc  (H)

Mojo

hi there! welcome back! i look forward to seeing you in DG!  :woeh:

feel free to post an application!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Some Lordship guy, lol'd

Welcome back, I think your name seems vaguely familiar, I joined in '05 too.  Anyway, have fun in DG, but get 110 combat asap so you can roll with the big dawgs!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

All I Need

Bassism sounds pretty familiar, too! And yeah, I'll get there. Gotta love Bandits and Guthans lol.

Rachellove9

Hey Bob,

Nice to see your intro and looking forward to the application soon.  Good luck and if you need any help just ask us in irc. 

Rachy

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Hey man, you live in Hawaii? Nice.

Is it all fun and games as it's made out to be in films/television shows?

All I Need

Quote from: Rodney75 on November 20, 2011, 08:34:40 AM
Hey man, you live in Hawaii? Nice.

Is it all fun and games as it's made out to be in films/television shows?

Hah. It's fun and games on the weekends, but we still have to go to school, work, and whatnot  :|

Shinhwa

Man, I wish lived in Hawaii!

Anyways welcome back.

BTW... Binge Drinking is bad! Very bad! Just do it in moderation, if that's possible....