• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] AGENT_ZEBRA

Started by Agent_Zebra, January 27, 2012, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent_Zebra

1. [AGENT_ZEBRA]What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here
AGENT_ZEBRA Only old one i can think of is Safely Tail

2. [AGENT_ZEBRA]Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):[/COLOR]
ummm i made this account awhile ago because a friend told me about the game name doesnt really have a meaning favourite activities is groupthings eg gwd kbd and questing

3. [AGENT_ZEBRA]Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):[/COLOR]
Reagan Male 17 New Zealand Sport Dubstep Sports likes gaming sports dislikes are fake people

4. [AGENT_ZEBRA]How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?[/COLOR]
i heard about you off a friend because you have been his fav clan for the whole time he has been playing runescape im applying for DG i want to join this clan because you seem like a cool bunch of people and seem like you enjoy the game

5. [AGENT_ZEBRA]If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?[/COLOR]
None

6. [AGENT_ZEBRA]Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?[/COLOR]
Yes

Mojo

Hi Reagan, welcome to the community!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

So many NZ Kiwi growers (no offense) in DG all of a sudden!
Welcome :nyan:

Goober

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Mark

I set the standard.