• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Armybuilder's Introduction

Started by Armybuilder, February 06, 2012, 04:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armybuilder

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Armybuilder
Armybuilder1

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My Runescape history has been one of many twists and turns. Started out in 2005. As a skiller. I was only able to play once a week for a long time. So training myself was slow (still is lolololol) Joined Militos Deci around 2006. Stayed with them for 4 years then joined other clans (all in the list below). Favourite activity lol. Last time i joined wg i must admit i think i said trawler. This time its f2p warring and P2P warring.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Hey-oh
Names Tom. 18 (19 in two weeks). Live in the United Kingdom (GMT UNIT STRONG)
Taste in music is pretty much everything. Cant think of anything i dont really like anymore. Hobbies i dont have so much anymore. GO Kayaking alot when i can or hiking. Other than scape play alot of league of legends and if im not on scape im on lol.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
WG ofc wouldnt touch DG with a bargepole cause they'd own my face. Ive known you guys for ages since i left. Ye i had a good time in brut but was a mistake to leave wg. Missed the people too much

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Militos Deci - Ex leader. Old tipit clan Was led by a mod originally. Longest serving member.
Tal Shiar Alliance - Still part of. Events leader.
PK Masters - Another old tipit clan. Joined for a few months i'd know the guys for along time. I left to go into a bigger clan.
Wilderness Guardians - hehehehe - Ex Raid leader
Team Dark Legacy - CWA team - Member
Team Power Rangers - F2P Team - Old School Power Ranger
Clan Europe - F2P CWA Team - Retired.
Euphoria - F2P CWA Team - Member (One of the best cwa teams atm)
Brutality - #1 P2P clan - Ending list  Member

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Aye that i have.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vio

BeeBee

I love you <3
and you know it :D

"Other than scape play alot of league of legends and if im not on scape im on lol." - Whoever is reading this, he forgot to Stress the word ALOT!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Mark

I set the standard.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

OMG  I've been waiting for this. . . 

Welcome back and so happy to see you.

His Lordship

Kwaichi

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Dorcha3377