• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Alpine Crew - Introduction (AGAIN FINALLY!!!!)

Started by alpine crew, September 11, 2012, 01:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpine crew

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Alpine Crew - always and only have had this name
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I made my name years ago to make my own clan, but then i found WG, back in the day , and was in the clan for over 2 years! I enjoy most getting 99 mage (For the purpose of pvp) , got 98 mage while pk'n at mage bank in WG clan . Got 99 Mage in the clan as well. I am on the trip for 95 prayer. It is banked and im currently just shy of 87 prayer. I am 91 attack, 93 strength (just shy of 94), 86 defence, 93 hp, 99 mage, 84 range , 73 summon. I enjoy more and more pvp as much as i can . I am getting my stats and skills better at pvp every day . Skilling spurts every now and then as well .
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Mike . Im 25 with a 10month old daughter. I enjoy working on my car, making it faster, dancing , and hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I am applying to WG . I used to be in WG took a few years away from game and have been searching for yall ever since i came back. I found the youtube video of his lordship talking about WG and have been so excited to finally re-apply to my favorite clan again.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
I used to be on the Mage Bank pk team back in the day with calmax, shark160 etc, we were all in WG. We went every night atleast 5 nights a week. I dont pk with any clan atm because none of them pk'd like we used to in WG. I am practicing pking with the new updates that have been added to the game,  i do the ocassional green dragon pk with myself or 1 additional person . I have recently gone pk'ing at revs (used mage at lvl 99 of course as well as melee).
6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Of course

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums
Of course - Got em

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Wouldnt expect any less. If im on , im there . Period.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Im going thru a custody battle for my daughter. In the end of the process but have some court appointments coming up near end of the month .

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

alpine crew

Al

So nice to see a former member back. Hope to see you around in the IRC. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wayshow

I wish you the best of luck with your daughter (I hope she doesn't get harmed in any way!)

Oh, and welcome back! When were you in the clan exactly? :O

alpine crew

Mmmm lemme see think I started college. Maybe 05 07

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Al

Interviewed, invited, and accepted earlier. Everything is now processed. Congratulations!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS