• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] DarkBrassica at your service! (Application form)

Started by DarkBrassica, July 08, 2012, 02:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBrassica

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current name is DarkBrassica and was temporily 7Brassicas to only clear out the silly last display name feature so I could hide my account login name

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started out in 2006 when a friend showed me this game, I recall him doing the Easter Event (at that time didn't know what he was doing) and missed out on my chance of an Easter Ring because I joined 1 month later. My name means Evil Cabbage, because of Brassica meaning green leafy vegetables such as Cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli and so on. Favourite acitvity is no doubt questing then coming 2nd Dungeoneering.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Lucas and I am a young male living in Australia. I say my hobby will have to be creating, I just love creating anything (no matter how bad I am at it) such as drawing, ideas and even some quests for RS (been putting off two quests one that involves continuing the Slug Series through a Fremmenik Saga and one quest that can possibly bring 3 new bosses to RS) but I just like creating anything. My talents are yet to be known to me but I will find them one day. My likes is just having fun and great times but mostly comedy which I can be great at sometimes.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Well ages ago I heard about the Wilderness Guardians in a development blog by Jagex and recently in a few videos like RuneFest ones and more. Well why I wanted to join is a good question, I have always loved pking (even though I really suck at it despite the odd occasion that I know what I am doing) and this looks like a good clan for it, so I can learn and also because I hate solo Pking. Also seems like a very promising clan and I keep seeing videos related to the Wilderness Guardians so it eventually kept growing in the back of my mind until one day it popped out right into me that I should definatly join as I know that there are definatly good people in WG and people related to WG.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Closest would have to be a friend and I killing revenants until we get attacked by another pair, we killed one of them and also got myself a morrigans leather body from a revenant! (In other words probably no Multi-Combat pvp experience)

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
I don't see why not.

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums
Ha the one time I need money when I don't actually have it. Don't worry give me a day of gp earning and I promise I will be having more then 10 sets of Full Rune.
In other words there might be times that I randomly get myself broke but I can pick myself back up easily to 10 rune sets in a day. So don't worry I might get knocked about but you can trust me to always pick myself back up.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Ofcourse!

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
If I get access to a computer most certinatly (which is almost every day)

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Funny you should say that because there is something that is impacting me now but hopefuly I can get it fixed in the near future.
Because I had this Laptop, keyword is "had" and I accidently dropped it and turned it into a Smashtop. I am currently using someone elses Laptop, I will mostly be using it and it will mostly be everyday I will be using it but if the other person needs it then by all means they can use it, it is theirs afterall.

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Kung_Man149

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

granitecrab

i'm going on a adventure!

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Hey. Nice to see you found the forum alright :).
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Jawn

Elyxiatic

Yay an Australian. Which part of Australia are you from?

Zemus

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Vio

Awesome intro  :D welcome to the community  ^.^

His Lordship

Hey dude, you still need to complete the next step: contacting a leader for your interview.

BeeBee

Quote from: His Lordship on July 11, 2012, 04:30:47 AM
Hey dude, you still need to complete the next step: contacting a leader for your interview.
He said to me he was going to do the application and I said I'd allow it to be froze until he gets his laptop back.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Well the intro was good, but he seems to have disappeared.

If you read this DarkBrassica then feel free to apply again but for now I am declining this.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

He came in the chat just now, and told me he had computer problems which stopped him from accessing. Will accept this and interview him right now, since it's already been up.

Welcome, Lucas!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS