• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Application

Started by andrewgotwood, May 18, 2013, 11:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewgotwood

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Mr Bonur is my current username. Past usernames: Joshb306

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started on January 4, 2001. I've been playing off and on. My RSN was my nickname throughout my childhood.  I've been runescapin all my life. I eat runescape. I sleep runescape. My mom gets mad at me all I do is runescape huhuhuhuh!

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Andrew. I am a man. I live in ATL Georgia. I like the runescape. I have a balloon fetish. I really like the old bounty hunter music. I hate pansies.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
Some random dude walked up to me talkin bout u. I like the pvp so I like you guild.

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
I don't play the crap EoC version anymore. Have almost all 99s on EoC. I'm currently cb lvl 83 in rs07 on this account.

6. What PvM and minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any clans that did this in the past?
I'm so experienced. I was officer in smokinmils.

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Will you try your best to make events?
Girls before games before bros

Your Activity and Availability It's summer.

8. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all events? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
#taskforce yes. You're going to have to show me where teamspeak is on the map though. #skype4lyfe

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I have breast cancer.

Mojo

Welcome to the forums :)

Looks like a troll application
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wizard

Mojo

I'm gonna decline this right now.

Feel free to write a proper application if you are serious about joining.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]