• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] king l i p s, 95

Started by Ali, July 17, 2013, 07:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

WG INTRODUCTION: king l i p s

My RuneScape Name: king l i p s
My Previous RSNs: s ali/s ali jr
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing at 2004 i was introduced to runescape from my brothers 3 of them use to play runescape back then, my name means i don't actually know lol, my favorite skill is slayer :D i love staking and buying cheap selling high.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: 3v0
the kings
zero tolerance
genesis
br_elite >srry for not posting it last time

teams;
team brutality-before eoc
team supremacy
team Trinity
g-revolution
team victimized
gp-crew > a revs pking team

About me: my irl name is mahdi but i feel comfortable by calling me Ali ,i'm 17 years old, i love playing soccer currently goalkeeper in a club. i dislike crying for game pixels or internet crap and i very very dislike bullying. :)

I heard about WG through: Zybez/RSC Forums
I want to join because: was looking for a p2p mid size clan to feel comfortable at

btw i wanted to re-app because randy and chris cheered me to do it and people in wg started to let me feel comfortable and since i was a guest chris never miss to invite me to join in the pk trip :) i joined 4 events :)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope. i'm 24/7 on just drop me a pm if u need me :).

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Signature too large, please reduce in size.

Flames377

Nice to see you app again.
You have been around us for about a week and you seem to be very active, funny, and nice.
Hopefully Mojo don't decline you again  :P

Wizard

:woeh:

I am in full support of Ali's Application, he's been pking with us, he was at the war vs Vitality even if he could only watch, he's been around us and active attending event after event.

I don't normally have a change of heart about someone but he's proven to be active in TS/IRC/RS and invaluable in Raids we've been on :)

Will be a good addition to Wilderness Guardians.

Mojo

I told you two weeks, that's not two weeks.

Stay away from the flaming and stay active and apply again at the middle of next week.

I know you've been doing well and people want you in, but if you'd seen the evidence I've seen then you'd understand why I'm making him wait.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]