• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Hey Hi Hello, 97

Started by Drow, July 14, 2013, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drow

WG INTRODUCTION: Hey Hi Hello

My RuneScape Name: Hey Hi Hello
My Previous RSNs: Well the login name is alvar32
my main (eoc) is Viva el Nino

My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started back in 2005 and i was like 13 years old and yeah ever since i've been active.(same account alvar32)

My favorite skill is rc(92) and i like to clean my bank at duel arena sometimes.I go looting f2p fights like every night when theres some action.

I still hang out with my old country clan m8s,just great guys.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Well my clan history is quite straight, started in 2009 country clan called "Metsavennad" and also joined The Rising at the same time.Metsavennad closed after 2 years and The rising aswell

I was TR for 3 years and havent been in any international clan since they closed(best clan in the world for sure:))

About me: Im 21 years old man from Estonia who likes to play runescape and programming

Programming is actually taking hudge part of my free time cause i havent studied it entirely.
Im planning to study it at college but thats another story.

I like hard rock music but not that nonsense screaming...

I heard about WG through: rsc
I want to join because: Well the video in rsc made me want to join,to be honest my 1st pick was Genesis because theres alot of ex-TR members there.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: not that i know of

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

DZ

Hey man welcome to WG. Glad you decided to give us a try after our little chat on IRC earlier :]

Wizard