• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Alwaysafkn

Started by Alwaysafkn, August 01, 2013, 09:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alwaysafkn

SG INTRODUCTION: Alwaysafkn

My RuneScape Name: Alwaysafkn
My Previous RSNs: Purple Flee
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have had an account since 2004, I went inactive for 8 years or so coming back to runescape periodically. I was deep into WoW, and a guild leader so I couldnt just leave. I quit WoW and gaming all together but now i play casually when I have nothing to do around the house (once a day, sometimes 2-3 days breaks depending on how chaotic life gets)
My past/current clans/teams are: Im in skill school but i never talk there, because I dont relate to anyone and most of them never talk.
About me: I am 22, Male, Live in Washington state. I serve in the United States Air Force where I fix planes. I like to workout, actually i love to work out. I like long walks on the beach. :P For music anything but country and ghetto rap. Talents? Well im super good at fixing stuff. And great leader for fitness.

I heard about SG through: The WG video on Reddit
I want to join because: Just the fact that youve been around longer than I have. Thats respectable

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No, unless i randomly get deployed. Thats the only thing i could think of.

Wizard

Hello & Welcome.

So fixing planes huh? Must be a little fun.
School sounds like it's boring you!
What's your Major?

Don't forget to join #WG_LOBBY on SWIFTIRC for your interview to finish up your application process ;)

Al

Welcome! We have a few USAF peeps...a Marine, and Army lol. :D

edit: Also, welcome to PST crew. ;)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Alwaysafkn

Im in IRC lobby. No one responded.

My major? Nothing atm. Ill get my A&P for boeing, but other than that ill prob get some personal trainer certs if not all of them i can get in the US. Schools not really my thing, it just bores me. I prefer hands on stuff.

Mister Kyle

Airframes? I'm Aviation Ordnance in the Marines.

Wizard

Quote from: Alwaysafkn on August 01, 2013, 04:09:39 PM
Im in IRC lobby. No one responded.

My major? Nothing atm. Ill get my A&P for boeing, but other than that ill prob get some personal trainer certs if not all of them i can get in the US. Schools not really my thing, it just bores me. I prefer hands on stuff.

Sounds like fun. School was never really my thing either, I'm hoping as my life goes on I'll want to go back, but I will have to figure out what I want to go for :) lol

And Welcome to SG :)

Alwaysafkn

Quote from: Mister Kyle on August 01, 2013, 06:05:07 PM
Airframes? I'm Aviation Ordnance in the Marines.

Hello fellow kyle. I fix C-17s at the moment. Ill be moving to 787's here in 3 years. Pretty excited cause ill be working with my dad and brother and live in south carolina (grew up and currently still live in Washington State )

dlmoore