• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] xGod FatheRx, 90

Started by xGod Fath3Rx, September 14, 2013, 10:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xGod Fath3Rx

WG INTRODUCTION: xGod FatheRx

My RuneScape Name: xGod FatheRx
My Previous RSNs: killuh mage, xGod Fath3Rx, WG RyanLance, WarGodAres, Penguinfact, xGod FatheRx
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in I think late 2002 (I can't remember). I started with an account that I can't even remember the name of now and quickly abandoned it because I didn't like the name. Then started fresh with a pure named "killuh mage". I messed around with that for a little while, but quickly got tired of people and monsters alike  constantly hitting high numbers on me. So, I turned the character into a main. And then changed the name to "xGod Fath3Rx" just because it sounded powerful. Eventually got him to almost max combat and had heard about a big PvP war between WG and PPoP. I then joined here just because I thought that the war sounded like something fun to be a part of. And then instantly fell in love with clan PvP. But sadly, I had that account stolen from me by one of my friends from school and then had to join DG on my spare account "WarGodAres". Then one of my friends ended up quitting the game and giving me his account to use, which was even a little better than the original "xGod Fath3Rx" account was, and I quickly rejoined WG. Next, I started to feel kinda unneeded/unwanted in the clan, so I left to join Collision. I stayed there for maybe two weeks and quickly realized that I belonged with WG, so I left and rejoined, again. Then with the release of EOC, I felt that Jagex had ruined the game that I enjoyed, and I left the game. A couple months ago, someone on IRC told me about Old School, and I came back to try that. And then I decided to rejoin my old family when I trained up to the reqs ;). And I finally got there lol.
My past clans/teams and any current teams: WG
TPK, DG, WG, Collision, WG

About me: My name's Ryan. I'm 21 years old from Ohio, United States. My hobbies are basically just playing and watching football, playing runescape, going to church, and singing. My favourite music would have to be country, with old style rock close behind. Favourite music groups would have to be Rascal Flatts and Lady Antebellum. I like camping, hiking, fishing, and biking but I can't really call them hobbies since I rarely get to go. The one major dislike I have is of the type of people who think they're better than everyone else and look down on them for it. I'm the type who loves to prove people like that wrong lol. That's a quick way to get on my bad side.
I heard about WG through: The " The Wilderness Guardians challenge the P.P.o.P." youtube video
I want to join because: I've been a member here before and the clan kinda became like an extended family for me. That and I really enjoy PvP.
Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed
Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Rachellove9

Hi Ryan.

I'll have to check your last date of being in WG, but I think it has been less than 6 months.
I'm surprised seeing this up today.  <3

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.