• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Saint Lord

Started by Altaïr, October 01, 2013, 06:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altaïr

My RuneScape Name: Saint Lord
My Previous RSNs: Alta Master, Pure Saint, T_E__N__E_T.
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats currently : 72 attack, 88 strenght, 71 def , 75 hitpoints, 58 range, 86 mage, 70 prayer. 143 quest points.

About my RuneScape Account and History: -I used to play R.S 2 back in 2006, which i did for about 3 years more and then i quit. I have started playing R.S again after hearing the making of an oldschool server.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Altaïr, i'm from Paris, France and i'm 22 years old.-I am currently a student in my third year of philosophy degree at La Sorbonne in Paris and i have spent 9 years living in Shanghai, China.
I also speak a few languages fluently and i have traveled quite a lot so far, more specifically in Asia.

-My main hobbies are partying with my friends, playing sports ( football, tennis, working out, basketball, squash ), playing video games, and a few others.

I heard about WG through: Zybez & Runehq Commercials
I want to join because i like Meeting new people, being part of a community, helping with the clan, pking with friends.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have it Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Eventually a job and being a student.
It's only after you have lost everything that
you are free to do anything..

BeeBee

Welcome buddy. New to clanning?

Please reapply with the correct application method
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=7276.0
You can find it on here, there is a button on part 2.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Altaïr

hey :)

In Runescape yes , i have other games experiences with clans tho. Wow mostly.
It's only after you have lost everything that
you are free to do anything..

Mike

Wow inpressive with the languages. Good luck!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

7PB

Hello welcome and good luck :)

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Flames377

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on October 01, 2013, 06:30:52 PM
Welcome buddy. New to clanning?

Please reapply with the correct application method
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=7276.0
You can find it on here, there is a button on part 2.

Application locked, please reapply with the proper application method as Panda stated.