• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Sugax

Started by Sugax, February 26, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugax

SG INTRODUCTION: Sugax

My RuneScape Name: Sugax
My Previous RSNs: Marssilk
Getsuga_Zaro
Suga_Z
Sugax
Nagaisa
MatrixKillr
Sugax

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in around early 2007 find out about this game from a friend from school. I was hooked and played as a F2P for 2 years. I decided to become members and continue playing on and off. My longest break from runescape was about a year, but overall this account is about 7 years old.

My name has little meaning, other than my username was insipred by the shampoo Sunsilk and replaced with Mars in front.
Getsuga was the first word in Ichigo (Bleach Anime) Translated as Moon Fang and Zaro being the God Zaros was the reason for my second name.

I founded Getsuga sounded chessy so I shorten it to Suga_Z and later removing the underscore and replace Z for X.

I like doing PvM typically but been doing a lot of skills aiming for a Max/Completionist cape

My past/current clans/teams are: The only clan I participated in seriously was '98 slayers', I was introduced by a good friend and stayed around for 2 years. The clan was very chill, but eventually there wasn't many activities or events happening so I decided to find a new clan.

Zetetic was another one, me and a group of friends started a clan, we couldn't get members so it ended up dying on the first week.

About me: 19 Male, Australian, Playing video games, Make videos, rarely listen to music, Umm talent I guess Diamond in League of Legend if you count that :P

I heard about SG through: Youtube and Friend
I want to join because: I heard SG does frequent events and overall a friendly community to be a part of

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University exams, possibly every 10-12 weeks there will be a short exam period for a week

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Nice application :)
Ask in IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hello Hello & Welcome. Don't forget to come into IRC to get to know people.

Al

Saw you in the IRC today, welcome!

If you need any help with it hit me or anyone else, we're here to help.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

SoraSync

Welcome! Looks like you finally got to name change :P

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Quotemy username was insipred by the shampoo Sunsilk and replaced with Mars in front.

LOL! Good to see you're almost maxed, hope you can come pvm with us sometime or even talk shit in the CC. Seeya in game or IRC.

Member since 8-8-8

Novacore

geoff_7th