• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Road to 99 Ranged! + Easy Competition

Started by PkUrClaws, March 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkUrClaws

As some of you may know im currently going for 99 ranged,   I just recieved 89 ranged today,  And hopping to add onto that by getting 90 by tonight,   My goal is yes 99,  I'm not sure how thats going to turn out due to my bank being small and me chinning to 99,   Once 90 ranged im going to be waiting for XP weekend which is when i will no life 99range and see if i can reach 99 by monday,  Wish me luck,  Oh and one more thing

~ His Lordship is 86 range and challenged me to a race for 99,  Good luck,  Your going to need it (;

http://gyazo.com/f53f22454e1c59538432d03734ab9b0d

I will post pictures after every level i gain so you can see how its turning out! Wish me luck guys,  soon to be 99 defence after range (:

Mojo

looks like Mickey has some work to do!

good luck with your goal :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Joey

-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Mark

I set the standard.

Tier 6 9

U should really sky rocket over this weekend with double xp keep it up i wanna invite to the party :D

[16:20] <%Ledger13> IF is closing
[16:20] <%Ledger13> we got cleared by WG earlier.
[16:20] <%Ledger13> SO we are closing

scumtroll69

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

PkUrClaws

Thanks,  And ya i was thinking about a party,  since 6th 99 it doesent seem like a big deal but yeah,  Might throw one just for the fun of it ^^

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Frozen 10

PkUrClaws

Thanks,   i think im 381k till 97,  not sure if i can reach 99 with the cash i got tho,   i should hopefully be able to reach 98,   then not sure what im going to do,  I'll update my pics in a few hours of i think 93-96 forget which pics i already posted lol

Restore PvP

graaatz on 99 range nice to see a easy race even if gene didn't try.

- Restore PvP

vNotorious

Quote from: Restore PvP on March 23, 2012, 02:10:49 AM
Guessing you got 99 range. Grats dude

Mark

Quote from: vNotorious on March 23, 2012, 03:52:13 AM
Range(85->86) +529,353
Genes 2 year training on range

I set the standard.

vNotorious

Quote from: Mark on March 23, 2012, 05:46:28 AM
Quote from: vNotorious on March 23, 2012, 03:52:13 AM
Range(85->86) +529,353
Genes 2 year training on range

Shit thats a nice effort :L

PkUrClaws

Ha lol :P I got 99 a couple days ago,  I'm going to post my pictures soon,  On other computers i have a few levels so it wont be in perfect order,  but i do got every pic,  Pretty lazy to get the pic from other comp to upload lol,  Perhaps road to 99 defence next! :D

Mark

I set the standard.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

vNotorious

Chinning the whole way, rich guy! can you remember how much it cost from 96-99? grats also, nice account :P

PkUrClaws

Thanks guys (: and ughh not sure tbh,   and not big bank,  it took my bank lol,  and im guessing 1k chins for 400k xp so count that up :P perhaps 15m or so? Not entirely sure,  i just bought 5k at a time and kept chinning till i was 99 lol,   5k got me 1.3m xp i think tho :d if ur going for 99 gl aswell (:

Armybuilder

Gratz dude how much xp did you get over 2x weekend?

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013