• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Gorexar

Started by Gorexar427, July 31, 2016, 02:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorexar427

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Gorexar

My RuneScape Name: Gorexar
My Previous RSNs: Gorexar
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing 05' quit for a bit in 07' and came back about 6 months ago and started getting my combat stats up for pking. I enjoy both PvM and PvP equally.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Back in 05' was in Gladz. RSN back then was N O W.
07' was in clan OFC or operation farcast small group of friends pking at dragons.

About me: Male college student working at a telecommunication company majoring in e-commerce and cyber security. I work part-time Monday through Saturday and I love to fish, lift, and drive.

I heard about WG through: RS forums
I want to join because: I was scrolling through the forums and online for good pking clans and ran into a few videos on youtube and the active-ness (if that is even a word) attracted me the most.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Just my job, but i end before 5 usually.

Mojo

Hey there, you need level 100 before you can take part in PvP.
You can either join now as a non-PvP member or get the levels and be a PvP member from the start. It's easy to switch if you choose to join now and reach 100.

Quote from: Gorexar427 on July 31, 2016, 02:03:02 AM
RSN back then was N O W.
Any other old rs names that you haven't listed?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Gorexar427

kk, I'll go get my prayer level up right now so i hit 100 cb. Just give me a few hours.

Ofrran

GL with your app mate. Gladz were a great clan back in the day, I had many fights with them (mostly losses :woeh:)

Gorexar427

Mojo

Quote from: Gorexar427 on July 31, 2016, 02:38:39 AM
RIP nova :/
did somebody in Gladz die or was your comment less serious than that? I used to speak to a Gladz member called Nova Defense sometimes.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Nice. Cool to see some real old schoolers kicking around. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Gorexar427

Mojo

Quote from: Gorexar427 on August 01, 2016, 01:42:13 AM
100 cb now :p
Great. I'm off for the night but message Ajaji or Jared if you see them on Discord!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Gorexar427

Musical

Great to see new people coming along to join us! can't wait to meet ya!!!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Gorexar427