• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Ello Lads

Started by Comby Womby, November 12, 2011, 01:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comby Womby

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Hello there, I started this particular account in classic. Was about level 20 before i rage quit because I lost all my lobby certs to a guard. I came back in 04-05ish, and trained pretty fast and late 06 I became a maxed tank (without the pray). I'm quite experienced in F2P warring, been doing it for awhile. My first clan was Torment in 06. Also been P2P pking since 05. Don't really skill or anything unless its with my best friend. His name is Skog0157. Was in Dragonwood for almost a year and was the best time of my RS career, met alot of great friends and unfortunately we closed a couple months back.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 19, live in New Zealand, but will be moving to Australia in December. Studying fitness atm at uni, and I play rugby league. I'm into all genres of music, I LOVE Paramore. I also like Jason Mraz, Ed Sheeran, Trevor Hall, Kid Kudi, The Script, Skrillex, Rise Against and alot more. I play Xbox abit too, into MW3 atm

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Hard not to hear about WG, i've known about you for awhile but only recently considered joining. I'm not really into the Top Clan scene, they don't respect their members nearly as much as smaller clans. WG seems to have a really good community which is the main aspect i look for when choosing a clan.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
No I don't think i know any of you yet.

6. Any additional comments:
Love this  :nyan:
Also this isn't a for sure i'm joining WG, I just want to see what it's like first before i join another clan.

Mojo

hi there! welcome to the WG/DG community!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Hi Comby Womby. We have quite a few New Zealanders in WG right now and a few Aussie too, so there will be plenty of people for you to get to know here.
I'm from Perth myself so we have similar-ish timezones. If you'd like to know anything about the clan, let me know.
You're also welcome to attend our events - just hang around our IRC and if you see a leader announcing one, approach them and ask if you can come along. They'll usually say yes.
Pleased to meet you and I hope to see more of you.

Rachellove9

That is cool you and a friend looking for a clan together.  Two of my best mates joined WG about the same time as me.  I'm looking forward to meeting you both.  PM me about anything. 

Mark

Holy fuck a kiwi@

Im from Thuganui@

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Lol mark's happy
NZ Unit strong
welcome :)

Asfixiator

Welcome to WG sir
Paramore ftw :D

Also the gf loves Ed sheerans new song only because it has rupert grint in it xD

Asfixiator

Quote from: Asfixiator on November 12, 2011, 11:02:07 AM
Welcome to WG/DG sir
Paramore ftw :D

Also the gf loves Ed sheerans new song only because it has rupert grint in it xD

DG_Aaron

General199

Remember seeing you a lot in my fights with Dwood. You seemed like a cool guy and you are a pretty good tank :)

Hope to see you apply.

LilRyan

I also remember you from DW ;)

PineappleTom

Look at us, analyse us & be part of our community. If you like what you see, then feel free to app :D Nice to meet you too.

Billy O

hey and welcome to wg, if theres 1 thing this clan is its homely! lol, hope to see you on irc a bit and feel free to add me. ps ed sheeran is fuckin amazing!

BeeBee

Think i saw you warring with DG or T0, Good Luck there if i am correct
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Shinhwa

I'm glad you think so highly of us! I love Skrillex and Rise Against! You'll have no problem finding a great community here. Like Gene said you're more than welcome to join us at our events and such. I hope to see your app soon!