• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Skog0157, November 12, 2011, 01:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skog0157

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started Runescape in late 2004, and was instantly addicted.  Took me about 1.5 years to get to maxed melee and top 1000 overall.  After that, clanning and community has been the only real reason for my playing RS since.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name is Nick, I am 24 years old.  My life is really boring  :P.  Basically work and sleep, with some days hanging out with friends and most others just sitting around at home playing video games.  I like hard rock and metal, and watching/following sports (football and hockey atm) occupies the rest of my time.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I've known of WG since 2005.  As a council member of DW, we almost made a super-alliance of DW, WG, FEAR, Sabres, and I think two or three other clans.  I've always respected you since.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I can't think of any that I've had a conversation with :(.

6. Any additional comments:
This is just an intro for now.  I may continue on my attempt to join WG soon, or I may be lured back to real life again.  This is like the first day I've actually spent a significant time on IRC + TS since I closed DW  :/.

His Lordship

Hey dude, I know your name quite well from general posts I see splashed across community forums.
That alliance you were talking about would have been incredible. Ah... those were the days.
We've fought you quite a few times and I always enjoyed it.
If DW is any reflection on your own personal skills, then I surely hope you'll join us and I'd envy any other clan that takes you in.

Mojo

Welcome to the WG/DG community! you joined rs the same time as me, except you levelled a lot faster!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

I hope you visit our IRC at #WG_lobby too.  I'm looking forward to chatting.  I remember fighting DW a few times. 

Wayshow

hey nick! welcome :)

Asfixiator

DG_Aaron

Welcome to DG/WG, let me know if you have any questions. Be happy to help.

Randy

Name sounds familiar, welcome bro

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

General199

Just like comby, remember seeing you a lot in my fights with DW. Hope to see you around more.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

LilRyan

Welcome I remember you from DW ;)

PineappleTom

Hey, welcome (back) to the boards :)

Shinhwa

So great to see someone like you on our forums! I'm sure all you time with DW has primed you to be an exceptional member. I just hope you chose to be a member of WG. Welcome and I look forward in meeting you.