• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Bilehile96

Started by Bilehile96, July 28, 2016, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilehile96

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Bilehile96

My RuneScape Name: Bilehile96
My Previous RSNs: Primadyl, my voider
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 126
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing Runescape for about 7 years and old school for 2 years now. "Bilehile" name is finnish and means "party animal". I love to party and have fun! My favourite activity is PKing with friends and now i am planning to join an active clan.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in Fools and sv a long time ago. I retired from Fools, because they kept killing my friends :D and sv just was cancer because of the dirty rag pking

About me: I am 20 years old young man from Finland. I study business. go gym and grind EXP.

I heard about WG through: You guys killed me at chaos elder druids earlier today and I wanted to join!
I want to join because: PKing

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School and time zone (GMT+2)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Musical

great to see you!!! very awesome stats by the way! :D
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ofrran

Welcome mate. FOOLs members/ex-members always know how to boss the Wild in my experience. You'll be a great addition to the clan for sure :)

Al Kind A

WG Genesis

Hey! Very nice stats, I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the clan :)

However, I highly recommend you expand on the "about me" section. You may not get in otherwise. We like to establish a personal connection with our members!

Flux

Sweet stats - looking forward to seeing ya PK!
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]