• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] The Tayzon is back in town

Started by Tayzon_Day, February 19, 2013, 10:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tayzon_Day

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Fherb, Tayzon Day, DownZyndrom, Son of Seus, Berserkules, WoodZawr, Wood Man177. (could be more)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing in 2005 on another acc called Li723, that one got hacked and i couldnt recover it so i started playing on my skiller (mainly wc) Wood Man177.
That day i promised myself to be awesome every day, and up until this day i havent broken that promise.
My favorite activity on RS used to be pking mainly but now i've changed my mind and i started liking pvm even tho ive never tried it in eoc, thats my top favorite activity atm, but just slightly above sexual talk on irc.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
In 1994 a beautiful baby was born, unfortunately not me.
Im a man* (*notice that i put Man. I am not a kid.).
My name is Fredrik and i live in Sweden. I like to play games and chat with friends. I listen to a ton of music genres for example rock, pop and black music. (cant get any darker than Roy Jones's Cant be touched.)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
I was elite guardian in WG duh.
I want to join because i got too much free time so i need something to do, joining SG seemed like a good thing to do.

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
200, 2166, 99

6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
No real experience in eoc except the one i got during the beta which wasnt very much. Got pretty much pvm experience from non-eoc.

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
Yes

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Sudden death from my diabetes

Pacman Syu

QuoteIn 1994 a beautiful baby was born, unfortunately not me.

I like you. Nice to meet you Fredrik :)
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

His Lordship

Hello mate, welcome back!
Into looks good, I don't see any problem with it.
Do you really have diabetes lol?

Randy

Joining SG? I'm confused lol. Welcome back regardless <3

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: His Lordship on February 19, 2013, 11:07:59 PM
yes, both me and taibz actually lolol
and hi to u too :)

Lord Himself

Oh my i remember you... 2 actually. Welcome back mate is taibz coming back too?

Wayshow

Quote from: Tayzon_Day on February 19, 2013, 11:21:04 PM
Quote from: His Lordship on February 19, 2013, 11:07:59 PM
yes, both me and taibz actually lolol
and hi to u too :)
Hey I'm Scott Malkinson

I mean hi Twin F :)

Mojo

Where's your other half? :O

Anyway, welcome back sir :D

Answer Randy's question :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Jesse

Welcome back to the clan mate :) Glad to see old members wandering back home. SG is pretty chill, you'll fit right back in just fiiiiine.

Buns

the ultimate hawt tayzon day for auto accept and high guildsman or craftsman or w/e that stuff is called

Josheh

Pls, Ill ignite ur vlad, wat u got now.

Member since 8-8-8

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

BeeBee

Quote from: Tayzon_Day on February 19, 2013, 10:45:42 PM

I was elite guardian in WG duh.

For like a week, before we decided to demote you :3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Dratz

Welcome back, although I'd be much happier to see you applying for WG.

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]