• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] oneal3665

Started by monster3665, July 09, 2015, 11:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monster3665

OSRS INTRODUCTION: oneal3665

My RuneScape Name: oneal3665
My Previous RSNs: monster3665
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing runescape since i was a kid way back in 06! at the time didnt know much about scape, but luckly i stumbled apon gene at kbd getting ready for a event and he asked me to join so I did!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: wilderness guardians! only hehe

About me: My names stephen (pronounced steven)  im 21 years young! im sub-contracted through lowes, so building barns is my job atm! on my free time I love to chill with my buddys, skateboard, and SCAPE!

I heard about WG through: I was in wg :)
I want to join because: Cause its the only way..........

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: GF....lol! none that i know of!

jaredspurr

hey steve even though you don't meet reqs im sure since ur ex wg you will be allowed back and your training like a mad man so dont' think it will take you long to get there

Al

Putting in my word for Monster here. I remember him, he had no problems the first time he joined. Back then he also trained up to meet our reqs. He stuck to it and helped out at the citadel a lot.

Welcome back!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

I won't officially accept til you hit 80 but you have access to TS already and we can let you participate in most events. Good luck with the final few levels :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

monster3665

monster3665

Quote from: Al on July 10, 2015, 04:37:20 AM
Putting in my word for Monster here. I remember him, he had no problems the first time he joined. Back then he also trained up to meet our reqs. He stuck to it and helped out at the citadel a lot.

Welcome back!
Thank for the validation man!  (H) :woeh: :nyan:

PineappleTom

Nice to see you interested in returning pal. Welcome back :)

Get those last few levels :D

Billy O

GT Rey

Hathor666

Welcome back, I'm happy to see all of your hard work in getting your cmb lvl up to teh reqs. I look forward to seeing you at lvl 80 and joining our ranks once again.

Hathor666

That's on 80 combat pm a op in the Irc for a review.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

monster3665