• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Free xp and gp!

Started by Al, July 11, 2015, 09:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

So mostly what I do now is do Ports and and click my treasure chests. Last week, I decided to collect an inventory full of lamps and stars for the lols. Unknowingly, this week there's a promotion where a genie can pop up and give you extra rewards for opening them. So I offhandedly decided to open the 20 lamps/stars today...and I got the genie 4 times. Chose the GP reward and got 573k each time.

:woeh:   :nyan:

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

jagex pls I need more free stuf
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Is Jagex just giving away xp in rs3 now?
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

GT Rey

interesting, i actually log into rs3 now

I CE Y

SIRAHAAD

Quote from: I CE Y on July 11, 2015, 05:56:28 PM
Quote from: Devin on July 11, 2015, 04:30:56 PM

Ur nan

most English thing to have ever been said, also why do you have the Somalian flag next to your name?

I CE Y

Quote from: SIRAHAAD on July 11, 2015, 06:24:44 PM
Quote from: I CE Y on July 11, 2015, 05:56:28 PM

Ur nan

most English thing to have ever been said, also why do you have the Somalian flag next to your name?

Because i'm somalian???

Al

It's been like this for a while. Also with the (in my opinion) ridiculous "hidden xp" you can find in certain quests for a couple hundred xp. I dunno, for new people it's great...but for older players it's a bit of a slap in the face.

Some people think it's good and makes the training less monotonous...which I support to a certain extent. They could just ease up on it. I know they've addressed it in the past.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Mojo

Quote from: Al on July 11, 2015, 08:19:10 PM

It's been like this for a while. Also with the (in my opinion) ridiculous "hidden xp" you can find in certain quests for a couple hundred xp. I dunno, for new people it's great...but for older players it's a bit of a slap in the face.

Some people think it's good and makes the training less monotonous...which I support to a certain extent. They could just ease up on it. I know they've addressed it in the past.
Well as one of many "older players" I don't really mind it. Maxing and getting 99s still requires a large amount of time and effort even with all the free xp.
When you add on the fact that OSRS exists now then it's harder to complain imo. Go to 07 for grind, play rs3 if you want less grind. both camps are happy :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Another 2 free spins today...a star was one of them. Pulled it and got the genie again. Another free 573k lol.

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

deths

wow O.O RS seriously changed now that I look at these images, but nevertheless seems fun and easy aha~ and how do you get those stars and lamps?

PineappleTom

Quote from: deths on July 30, 2015, 01:14:27 AM
wow O.O RS seriously changed now that I look at these images, but nevertheless seems fun and easy aha~ and how do you get those stars and lamps?

If you have membership, you get free treasure hunter keys. They are prizes from there. They become more common at certain times of the year :)