• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Teequoze

Started by Teequoze, July 11, 2015, 03:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teequoze

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Teequoze

My RuneScape Name: Teequoze
My Previous RSNs: Dubking
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 2006 and always played mainly for the pvp part of the game never been much of a skiller so I have some pk and clan experience been in a couple of clans pure and main

My last clan i've been in was redemption but I got my def up so looking more for a clan like the Wilderness Guardians

I hope to pk a lot with the clan also like clan pking the most working as a team and getting a lot off kills! :)

Planning now to get 90 str/range and 75 def and keep my acc like that and enjoy pking

My favorite skills in the game Magic, Farm, Woodcut 94-83-88

My past clans/teams and any current teams: For as far as I can remember:

RS2
Dutch generation
TNT
Team Baconstrips
VR
Terminal
FOE

OSRS
Redemption
Armadyl Assailants

Always been loyal to the teams only changed clans when the clan (leader) quitted

About me: Gender: Man
Hobbies: I enjoy running a lot I run 3 times a week used to be 5 times a week but I've cutted in my running days because of chin splits. Also on my running days I added a 1 hour work out these exercises consist of various push-ups, pull ups, dips. I also do Sit ups, crunches (various ways) plank. For my leggs I do Squats, lunges etc I also cycle mostly +- 40 miles in 2 hours. I also enjoy listening music, hanging out with friends and go partying, music I mostly listen, Rock, electro, dubstep, hardstyle, techno.

I heard about WG through: OSRS clan forum and some friends
I want to join because: Im looking for a new pk clan to pk with on a regular basis. Also joining the WG to have the opportunity to war other teams

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Will make time specially for the pk events, there are some moments when I play a lot less this is because im in college and I don't play during the preparations for the exams and the exam period it self.

jaredspurr

Mojo

Hey welcome to WG boards, would be good if you could expand that About Me section into sentences :P

Once you've done that, ask in IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

GT Rey

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Hathor666

Welcome to the clan! I look forward to seeing you at some of our events!

Frozen 10