• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Pk3r twin's Introduction

Started by joax, March 04, 2012, 03:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joax

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current = Pk3r twin13, past: Maxed twin, Power flower and dubkipz.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started in 2005-2006, friends told me, so i started and the 1st thing i enjoyed was the F2p pking, those years were a big part of my fun in Runescape, i am currently 138 cb so id like to apply for WG, i really love pking and castle wars so pvp activities pretty much.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm 18 years old male, from Sweden(currently studying), i like to play video games with friends, electro music is pretty much what i listen to, also some house and others :P, i don't belive i have a special talent lol, if so i have'nt discoverd it yet. hmm likes and dislikes.. i like rainy days, but also varm days, i dislike people who eat potato chips with milk X_X,no offence.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I've heard of you for a long time now, but recently the clan film made by WGKeanu made me miss the good old days, so i thought maybe i can relive alittle if i join WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Been in lots, but no Pking clans, basicly just skilling/Pvm clans, my involvment... i used to lead a clan but failed lol.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes ofcourse.

There you go i updated it alittle.

Randy

Hey welcome! Maybe expand a bit more? This is how we get to know you :)

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Frozen 10

Hello Johan, welcome!

52 Pray

Herro der =)
Welcome to WG. :D
- The OG t-girl peekayer

joax

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

Sounds like my kinda music man :]

Welcome

I set the standard.

joax

Wayshow

Owen

This application has been posted a while, but I do see you have been on our forums today.

Feel free to come into our IRC to meet the clan and continue the application process.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Warcow1992

:nyan:

i like varm days too!

and that video rocked!

:nyan:
Moo!~

joax

i did the interview on irc already. :P

Idk what im waiting for..

PineappleTom

Quote from: joax on March 12, 2012, 04:16:44 PM
i did the interview on irc already. :P

Idk what im waiting for..

Oh really? Any ideas who took it?

If this is the case - you should have been processed by now lol :)

joax

dnt say k 0

Byakuya

PineappleTom

Quote from: joax on March 12, 2012, 07:39:03 PM
i can't remember who sorry.

Ok, well I'll give you benefit :p

I will change your ranks, and I'll assign myself as your mentor. I hope to speak to you soon - remember to keep using IRC when you are online! My name's Rodney75 on IRC, so send me a pm if you see me on there and we can talk. I look forward to it.

If I don't hear from you shortly, we'll have to re-assess this change. But I have seen you on the forums a fair bit and wouldn't like it to fall this way.

PineappleTom