• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Gosutk, 116

Started by kristian, February 11, 2014, 09:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kristian

WG INTRODUCTION: Gosutk

My RuneScape Name: Gosutk
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing runescape a long time ago probably end of my primary school years stopped playing for around 8 years and recently a mate has gotten me back into it

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The Titans (although i think it was a spin off of the well known group judging by youtube vids)

About me: 20 year old Male live in Australia , enjoy clubbing on the weekends mechanic as a day job , dota 2 and rs in spare time

I heard about WG through: Runescape Forums
I want to join because: Clan wars was probably the most enjoyable part of playing runescape from what i can remember would like to get back into it and give it a go once more, saw a couple youtube videos , they appealed to me and now im here :P

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Mojo

You were in a fake TT? o.O

Anyway, welcome to our forums :)

Pop into IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

kristian

I think so not positive tho lol , and thanks :)

Patty

Al

Hey there, pleased to see your application. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

P E A C E

Welcome new recruit. We usually have events around 3-6:30 est which is around 7:00-10:30 AEST. Are you a morning person?