• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

World of Warcraft

Started by Robertwb69, June 21, 2011, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Robertwb69

Eregion2, you should come to Agamaggan in MoP. We only had 1 rogue in our 25m and then the legendary daggers have been wasted ever since. We switched to 10 till MoP, then we're going back to 25 man.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm sure I could work something out. Raid times are Mon-Wed 5-9pm pst.

PS. Finally got the mace off Heroic Deathwing yayyyyyyy

Eregion2

Quote from: Sativas on March 30, 2012, 06:13:40 PM
Eregion2, you should come to Agamaggan in MoP. We only had 1 rogue in our 25m and then the legendary daggers have been wasted ever since. We switched to 10 till MoP, then we're going back to 25 man.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm sure I could work something out. Raid times are Mon-Wed 5-9pm pst.

PS. Finally got the mace off Heroic Deathwing yayyyyyyy
I can't raid on Wednesday, unfortunately. That's 99% of my problem.  :X

It's worked out though, Matt/Multikill529 is back from Afghanistan (for anyone who remembers him) and he's started a 10-man with a few people he's gotten to know over the years. The raid resumes are pretty impressive, few H:8/8's and the GM has been in some really high level guilds before. Just getting people geared out now and working on a few heroics.

Zemus

best holy paladin on the jubei'thos LF 8/8H guild to carry

Mister Kyle

HOLY FLYING FUCKSTICKS BATMAN

Robertwb69

I would play beta if you could actually use addons.

Mister Kyle

and then i got this

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Raging Mage2

DLing beta, will probably wank while online then not play till release

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Mister Kyle

Groedius

Any of you guys on WoW EU as i am currently playing as Horde on stormscale my main is a hunter not doing so great though behind with gear and stuff only just got back into playing recently after a break

BeeBee

Quote from: Groedius on May 08, 2012, 01:48:59 PM
Any of you guys on WoW EU as i am currently playing as Horde on stormscale my main is a hunter not doing so great though behind with gear and stuff only just got back into playing recently after a break
Stormscale Eu is like 95% Horde, but is the best realm for the pvp Horde side, apart from having no opponent. Kazzak is similar.

I play Sylvanas EU horde. It's basically full. 75% Alliance, 25 % Horde and Horde is mainly PvE (with some PvP Guilds) because of it. Lots of Pugs.

I'm currently looming as many alts as possible >.<

Whats your real iD?

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Eregion2

Legendary daggers and Insane in the Membrane.

I can quit now, right? T13 is going on for faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr too long.  :fp:

Robertwb69

This shit has been going on for awhile and I still haven't seen the last 2 heroic pieces I need ever drop lol :(.

Reece

That's kind of what i hate about the state of PvP in WoW at the moment. The realms that are regarded as the popular PvP realms are infact just the PvP communities who RBG/Arena/Duel out at elwynn or durotar 24/7 With the ratios being vastly outnumbered. WTB some good ol' fashioned competitive WPvP. I remember one of the main things that caught me eye when my friend introduced me to WoW, he was with 2 rogues mates just camping the gate at ashenvale (contested territory from the horde sided barrens) just ganking all day forming into large scale wars. I want that back :<
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

BeeBee

Quote from: Reece on May 30, 2012, 01:53:18 AM
That's kind of what i hate about the state of PvP in WoW at the moment. The realms that are regarded as the popular PvP realms are infact just the PvP communities who RBG/Arena/Duel out at elwynn or durotar 24/7 With the ratios being vastly outnumbered. WTB some good ol' fashioned competitive WPvP. I remember one of the main things that caught me eye when my friend introduced me to WoW, he was with 2 rogues mates just camping the gate at ashenvale (contested territory from the horde sided barrens) just ganking all day forming into large scale wars. I want that back :<
Well hopefully in MoP, we may see some action. Flying mounts are becoming 90, so levelling could be interesting, esp. on a populated realm.

But ya, My server is 75% alliance and 25% Horde, and by the time we get near sw, there are about 2 alliance raid defences :<.

Mochacho456

Hit gold cap few months ago.... sooooo bored.

Eregion2

Quote from: Mochacho456 on May 31, 2012, 02:19:15 AM
Hit gold cap few months ago.... sooooo bored.
Just once?

I've spent at least 3.5m since Cataclysm launched.  O.o

Totally agreeing with the boring bit.

Reece

Shout me the DS mounts, there's a nice gold sink for you ;)
2ez

Reece

Dear Americans,

a) What school taught them this, if any?
b) Who taught them to use a computer? and...
c) Who let them ON a computer?  ##
(Will edit back in compiled later  :herp:)

P.s. Didn't mean to give out those harsher comments, no offense was honestly intended to the other 98.5% of Americans.
2ez

mattycakees

got a level 75 blood elf hunter.
still don't know what i'm doing.

:nyan:
NYANNNNNNNNNN

Robertwb69

All those screenshots for that? I'm a sad panda.

Reece

Sadly BG timers ruin my trolling antics :< And now thinking back on it i wasn't smart enough to just expand the log ;3 haha
2ez

Zemus

Quote from: mattycakees on June 10, 2012, 08:40:38 AM

NYANNNNNNNNNN

you''re already doing it wrong  O.o

BeeBee

Quote from: Zemus on June 11, 2012, 02:16:50 AM
Quote from: mattycakees on June 10, 2012, 08:40:38 AM

NYANNNNNNNNNN

you''re already doing it wrong  O.o
Go troll,
once you go troll you never go back #

Zemus