• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Mr Taioski's Intro

Started by Taioski, July 26, 2011, 05:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taioski

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Wilderness guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Your response here] I started back in 2004 i think and my rsn is an online alias i created long ago and it just stuck. my favorite activities are clan wars and bossing, slayer i guess.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Your response here] 16 america New hampshire im male i enjoy gaming skating and walking on the beach. i prefer techno music. skills i have are... cooking, in rs and out of rs. i can draw ok i play violin and i love soccer and im great at that.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
i consider myself a Runescape historian so ive known about the wilderness guardians since they first became one of the greatest clans of the olden days.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I do not but thanks to jean for helping me register

6. Any additional comments:
Just that i cant wait to be a part of this community :D

xGod Fath3Rx

Shinhwa

Taio!!!!! <3 Glad you could join! Welcome to WG I can't wait to see your app!

Jean

Wayshow

jean 4 #1 recruiter ye?
welcome to wg :)

Frozn X Bow

Welcome to WG. It'll be fun to see you around more often.

James

Rachellove9

Hello Mr. Taioski

Very nice to see your intro.  Good luck.

Creeper975

Shinhwa

Yeah He PM'd me and told me he was no longer interested! =[