• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]FearMyRage's application

Started by Ownierage, May 08, 2013, 05:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ownierage

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current rsn is FearMyRage. Used to be called FearMyRage

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My Runescape history goes back 10 years so I won't go into detail. I've had 2 accounts before I made FearMyRage. I lost both accounts when they were combat 90-100. I think I made FearMyRage like 5 years ago as a pure.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Stefan, 20 years old and I'm from The Netherlands.
When I'm not working in a restaurant as a cook, I'm either playing on my xbox, playing Runescape, playing soccer/football (w/e) or hanging out with friends.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
I've been in WG a couple of times before back in the day. I've stopped playing RuneScape when EoC launched. When 07 returned I played that for a while but it got me bored pretty soon. A few days ago I decided to give EoC a chance but I noticed most of the people I used to know played 07. I think SG could get me back on track and make me enjoy the way RuneScape is nowadays.

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
My combat level is 190, total 2031 and my dungeoneering level is only 54.

6. What PvM and minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any clans that did this in the past?
I've got some PvM and minigame experience from WG before EoC came out. Im new to the whole EoC thing.

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Will you try your best to make events?
Ofcourse

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all events? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
No

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome back and nice to see an SG app!

I hope you can stay for quite a while this time, the phrase "Hotel WG" is often used because of people like you joining and leaving all the time :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ownierage

Ive only left 10 times because I quit RS 10 times  ##

Asaad

How long will you be staying sir? It's 89 a night or 499 for the week.

Welcome back :)
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Al

M8

You told me you would come back (to SG) right when gambling would be removed. Months late m8.

Welcome back. <3
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ownierage

Quote from: Al on May 08, 2013, 06:03:46 PM
M8

You told me you would come back (to SG) right when gambling would be removed. Months late m8.

Welcome back. <3

I lied.

Randy

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 08, 2013, 05:54:33 PM
Welcome back and nice to see an SG app!

I hope you can stay for quite a while this time, the phrase "Hotel WG" is often used because of people like you joining and leaving all the time :P
Gotta agree, seems there's a lotta comin' and goin'

Hopefully you stay with us this time dude.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Al

Quote from: Ownierage on May 08, 2013, 06:12:16 PM
Quote from: Al on May 08, 2013, 06:03:46 PM
M8

Welcome back. <3

I lied.

exiled
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Rachellove9

Welcome back.
SG has some events for lessons.

Andr3www

Starzhine

I remember you welcome back!!!

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Wizard

Al

wanna come into the irc for an interview? :$

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Slayer0fHeros

welcome into the clan. I hope you make it  :D

Josheh

Jump on IRC and I'll interview you, you've picke a good time to come back as SG is going to receive more attention now.

Member since 8-8-8

Patty

What kind of NH scumbag leaves and joins this clan as he pleases!

lolit'sfunnybecausethatsexactlywhatIdo.

Welcome back!

Rachellove9