• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Xentrab02

Started by xentrab02, April 26, 2016, 12:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xentrab02

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Xentrab02

My RuneScape Name: Xentrab02
My Previous RSNs: Pablotron100, Alkaid-100, and kakarat-100
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Ive had so many memories during my game time when i played runescpae i first tarted out at a young age at 7. My cousin showed me the original unescape and from there own i played and liked it when i got older i started learning new things because when i first started out i barely knew nothing. I actually don't know what my name means i just looked at some names i was looking at and it started as Xen then i changed the other piece of word to grab and thats how it became xentrab. My favorite skills are range and magebecause they are one of the most overpowered skills in the game atlas i think in my opinion.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Ive only joined really two clans which was ffdn36.... it is a nature running clan which is x2 natures, and wg which i am reapplying to hopefully get back into the clan.

About me: I am a male. I live in the United States, my family is from Ecuador I only have one sibling who is 24. My birthday is May 25h which is coming up soon. My favorite sports is Wrestling, Track, and Soccer. I like to exercise a lot to get in shape.

I heard about WG through: I had heard wg from my friend cyam a very long time ago and since then i was in wg but i got removed so i am at the moment of reapplying to get back into the clan.
I want to join because: I want to join wg because its a fun king clan and as well I like pking there are new thing for me too learn like how to use new strategies and also i like bossing and skilling new skills like for example corp the one day we massed for 12 hours.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am currently in track and doesn't end till a month or so, so i won't be able to attend to all meets but i will definitely be on the weekend and some days of the week just some but rest of them i will to attend.

Mojo

Welcome back Xentrab, you have to graduate on time this time buddy!

Message an app reviewer on Discord.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Nice application - welcome to the community :) 7 is a very young age to start playing!

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @juggalo or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

Sorry @xentrab02, Aj had accidentally given you Guardian.

To be clear, you need to start the graduation period from scratch. 3 events from the time of acceptance etc.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]