• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] LeFuji

Started by LeFuji, March 10, 2016, 02:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeFuji

RS3 INTRODUCTION: LeFuji

My RuneScape Name: LeFuji
My Previous RSNs: I think it were micro3jc12, but it was really long ago.
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I don't quite remember when I started playing it, but I think it was back when KBD was the strongest monster in RS. I've played much more before college, and now I'm trying to enjoy PvP in RS3, but alone, is quite boring...

My past/current clans/teams are: I've been a member on KoA (Kingdom of Asgarnia) for a little, but I was pretty away for study. They kicked me for inactivity :(

About me: My real name is João, I'm from Brazil (Nope, I'm not a troll, half of the country is, I'm not), my hobbies generally moves around games (both computer, card based...) and I'm the worst driver alive. Really.

I heard about WG through: Looking for a PvP based clan on google.
I want to join because: WG looks a noob friendly and active clan. Besides PvP activities, friends from all over the globe are pretty welcome!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm moving from Brazil to USA in a month, this may let me a little away from RS for some time.

Mojo

Hey welcome to our boards :)

Click Discord at the top and ask for an invite!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey pal, nice to meet you. Hope you come onto Discord and we can get things going :D