• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Aabix

Started by Aabix, December 22, 2015, 04:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aabix

DS INTRODUCTION: Aabix

My RuneScape Name: Aabix
My Previous RSNs: Aabix, Tag, Time, Aakix
My Combat Level: 32, will cap at either 50 or 62.
My Total Level: 469
In the DS Clan Chat already: Yes

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing Runescape since 2005, on-and-off like most of us.  Over the years I've changed accounts multiple times, varying from a "starter main" where I was learning the ropes, to a level three skiller with 1,100+ total level.  I've always loved Runescape PvP so I've also played on a Summoning Tank Pure account (Before EoC).  Due to my love of PvP, I was enticed by a friend of mine to try out Darkscape one week ago and I completely fell in love.  It's amazing.  Full combat around all of Gielinor!  I immediately began creating a Defence Tank Pure, which may evolve to a Summoning Tank down the road.  I'm currently at 70 defence and 32 combat, but I will max out at 50 combat with 99 defence and hitpoints.  If I decide to become a Summoning Tank, I will be maxed at 62 combat.  In the future, I have no problem maxing my account completely at 138 if the clan prefers.   

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never been involved in a clan enough to list here, though I've been in various guilds/clans in other MMOs and I love the sense of community they offer.

About me: My ingame name is Aabix, but my IRL name is Theo.  I'm a 19 year old male from California, and I just recently recieved my Associates of Science in Neurobiology and switched to Economics and Finance for my Bachelor's.  I used to be enthralled by the thought of becoming a Neurosurgeon until I stumbled into a job opportunity in the Financial industry and loved it.  Maybe it has something to do with merching in Runescape since I was young. ;p

I have an absurd amount of hobbies so I'll just list my three major hobbies; playing instruments, mixed martial arts, and auto mechanics.  I love music so any suggestions are welcomed!  I mostly listen to rock, but I appreciate music from every genre.  I started martial arts when I was seven, but I moved to mixed martial arts when I was sixteen. 

If you have any more questions about myself, please ask!  I'm an open book.

I heard about WG through: I was browsing the Darkscape Clan Forums.

Mojo

Wow that's an interesting combat build there, do you think it will work on DS with the lack of combat level limits in med/high?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You now have our DarkScape forum rank and have been given an extra rank in our CC, you can read how to progress in CC ranks here.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on DS you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Aabix

Thanks Mojo!  I don't think my build will be effective against anyone above 30 combat levels higher than myself, but I do think that I will be able to run from anyone who I cannot kill thanks to my high hitpoints and defence.  My build is mostly for fighting combat level 80 and below.  :)

Al

Hey man welcome. Spotted that you did your Associate's and then changed completely for your bachelor's for transfer. I did this too--thought I'd be the only one who thought of this. And I'm from California as well.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS