• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Hi Im 52 Pray

Started by 52 Pray, February 24, 2012, 07:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

52 Pray

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current username is "52 Pray." My old usernames are "McCarthyism", "iTwo Defence", "iOld Wild", "Skulleds", and "Skulled V1."

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well, I started RuneScape in 2004. I was a noob up until about 3 years ago when I started making decent pures. I finally stuck it out and ended up making the fantastic account I have and now I am almost a maxed berserker pure.
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Brandon. I am physically a male, but I am a transexual. Meaning I consider myself a girl. I'm 18, I live in the United States. I don't really have many hobbies, but I do work a lot. I like all kinds of music, and I am decent at yo-yoing.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I saw your the video about the wilderness, and I am interested in a honor clan. I am applying for DG as I am only 100 combat, and maxed out I'll only be 106 combat. Not sure if exceptions are made based on defence level, but I believe I can be a valueble member of this clan.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I was an applicant in FOE (Final Ownage Elite) however I wasn't accepted because I got busy IRL and then I ended up getting hacked for 30 defence.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I have, and I will.
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mark

80% of the pure community is going 30 def now anyway. I would have thought you'd just turn into an addy daddy like everyone else lol

Good luck

I set the standard.

52 Pray

Quote from: Mark on February 24, 2012, 07:07:08 PM
80% of the pure community is going 30 def now anyway. I would have thought you'd just turn into an addy daddy like everyone else lol

Good luck

Most pure clans do not accept 30 defence without turmoil.
Also I had tabs in one of the videos I posted, so I most of the high council didn't approve of me. Except Ollie who believed in me. I don't generally carry tabs unless i'm getting rushed/pjed a lot. I actually just lost an ags today to a pjer because I wasn't carrying tabs.
.... :/
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mojo

Welcome :D come in irc for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

Quote from: 52 Pray on February 24, 2012, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Mark on February 24, 2012, 07:07:08 PM

Good luck

Most pure clans do not accept 30 defence without turmoil.
Also I had tabs in one of the videos I posted, so I most of the high council didn't approve of me. Except Ollie who believed in me. I don't generally carry tabs unless i'm getting rushed/pjed a lot. I actually just lost an ags today to a pjer because I wasn't carrying tabs.
.... :/

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about Turm lol. Well I dont think theres any rules about Teleing around here, since youll be in deep#. From what I can remember single is your own matter.

I set the standard.

52 Pray

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on February 24, 2012, 07:11:56 PM
Welcome :D come in irc for an interview!
I am in IRC as "Skulleds"
- The OG t-girl peekayer

PineappleTom

Hey man, welcome to the boards. Hope to see you around!

52 Pray

Quote from: Rodney75 on February 24, 2012, 07:32:41 PM
Hey man, welcome to the boards. Hope to see you around!
Thanks man. :3
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow