• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Anime Discussion!

Started by Mami Tomoei, October 04, 2013, 09:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yingyang06

Shinsekai Yori was amazing,

A few more releases I have been watching include:

New Series:

- Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren (Season 2)
- Sakura Trick
- Engaged to the Unidentified
- Super SONICO The Animation
- Maken-ki TWO
- The Pilots Love Song
- Recently MY Sister is Unusual
- Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
- Nobunagun
- Nobunaga the Fool
- Noragami
- Saki The Nationals (Season2)
- Witch Craft Works
- Wizard Barristers
- Magical Warfare
- Wake Up Girls!
- Seitokai Yakuindomo (Season 2)

Continued Series:

- Strike The Blood
- Golden Time
- Nagi no Asukara
- Log Horizon

I am personally looking forward to April 2014 with the release of Fairy Tail Episode 178 onwards
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: yingyang06 on February 10, 2014, 08:30:41 PM

I am personally looking forward to April 2014 with the release of Fairy Tail Episode 178 onwards

Been waiting for so long for Fairy Tail to continue, cant wait for it! :)

Mami Tomoei

I swear this season has sooo sooo many obvious death flags raised for alot of people... T.T

Either im being more aware of them... or they are popping up like crazy.

yingyang06

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on February 11, 2014, 08:12:13 AM
I swear this season has sooo sooo many obvious death flags raised for alot of people... T.T

Either im being more aware of them... or they are popping up like crazy.

In what Anime?
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Mami Tomoei

The Pilots Love Song, Mitty and Chiharu =c

also Log Horizon before the last episode.... atleast 6 episodes had his death flag risen soo soo sooo high, i wasnt even surprised anymore

yingyang06

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on February 12, 2014, 02:24:02 AM

also Log Horizon before the last episode.... atleast 6 episodes had his death flag risen soo soo sooo high, i wasnt even surprised anymore

Either I read that wrong or I don't recall Mitty and Chiharu raising a death flag lol, I do agree they make a cute couple though and she's very reluctant to go against the Sky Clan.

As for Log Horizon, I totally agree lol, was a shock finding out about the mage guy.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Tayzon_Day

Just finished K-On, I would rate it 6.5/10 because its only comedy and no emotion (idk what to call it).

Now i need a new anime to watch.

Any recommendations? preferably action/emotional like Fairy Tail, SAO or Angel Beats.

I'm thinking about getting back into Bleach, but don't know if it gets any better than that first arc. I'm about 120 episodes into the series, should i continue?

yingyang06

Quote from: Tayzon_Day on February 12, 2014, 07:49:15 PM
Just finished K-On, I would rate it 6.5/10 because its only comedy and no emotion (idk what to call it).

Any recommendations? preferably action/emotional like Fairy Tail, SAO or Angel Beats.

I'm thinking about getting back into Bleach, but don't know if it gets any better than that first arc. I'm about 120 episodes into the series, should i continue?

Don't forget you have K-On!! and K-On! the Movie.

As for an anime, I recommend Strike the Blood and bleach does indeed get better. Shame it stopped doing the anime as the manga artist died.
The mangae is drawn by some other dude now but the contract is still in the old guys name. Im not sure how copy right law works in Japan.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Mami Tomoei

Quote from: yingyang06 on February 12, 2014, 12:40:24 PM
Quote from: Mami Tomoei on February 12, 2014, 02:24:02 AM

Either I read that wrong or I don't recall Mitty and Chiharu raising a death flag lol, I do agree they make a cute couple though and she's very reluctant to go against the Sky Clan.

As for Log Horizon, I totally agree lol, was a shock finding out about the mage guy.

rewatch that episode... it was SCREAMING for trouble bound to happen to the recruits.... and why flesh out a side pairing couple so well in such a short amount of time.... redherrings everywhere!

Mami Tomoei

I really really recommend Mirai Nikki

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on February 13, 2014, 07:38:29 AM

I just read about Mirai Nikki on wiki and got the idea that it was just random people who aren't actually killers or anything that was put in this game. (like Yuki)
But when i saw the first episode it looks like most of them are killers already, which makes it a bit less interesting.
Still looks like a pretty good anime.

Mami Tomoei

Quote from: Tayzon_Day on February 13, 2014, 08:47:50 AM

I just read about Mirai Nikki on wiki and got the idea that it was just random people who aren't actually killers or anything that was put in this game. (like Yuki)
But when i saw the first episode it looks like most of them are killers already, which makes it a bit less interesting.

Theres only 1 actual killer i think... the rest are norms or crazies, =)

Tayzon_Day

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on February 18, 2014, 11:15:03 PM

I've seen 17eps now, what i meant was that i thought it would be more crying/slaughter in it, not professional fights.
Even though its not what i expected its still really good.

Mami Tomoei

Quote from: Tayzon_Day on February 19, 2014, 08:42:15 AM
Quote from: Mami Tomoei on February 18, 2014, 11:15:03 PM

I've seen 17eps now, what i meant was that i thought it would be more crying/slaughter in it, not professional fights.
Even though its not what i expected its still really good.

Hmm proffessional fights? Im too lazy to scroll up, but Fate Zero is one of the best at showcasing a large variety of fights, and they are all polished up and fought straight up =)

Tayzon_Day

Just finished Mirai Nikki, was really good. TY for recommendation.
Almost 10/10, but because the ending was so far from what you would expect I'll give it 9.5/10.

Mami Tomoei

Quote from: Tayzon_Day on February 20, 2014, 02:10:24 PM
Just finished Mirai Nikki, was really good. TY for recommendation.
Almost 10/10, but because the ending was so far from what you would expect I'll give it 9.5/10.

did you watch the OVA Mirai Nikki Redial? It ties up alot of loose ends :]

Tayzon_Day

Just started watching Kill la Kill, can really see that it's the same style as Gurren Lagann but with more comedy.
Seen 3 eps so far and it's really good.

Best scene so far
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSLxDOo6-Hg[/spoiler]

Mami Tomoei

GET NAKED!!!!!

[spoiler]for patty if he reads this =).[/spoiler]

Abs L

I loved K-On! the Movie, it was AWEEEESOME.

Haven't really watched anything good recently :\

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

yingyang06

Quote from: Abs L on February 25, 2014, 04:29:35 PM
I loved K-On! the Movie, it was AWEEEESOME.

Haven't really watched anything good recently :\

You might enjoy Strike Witches, Mayo Chiki and Love Live.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

yingyang06

Upcoming Anime:

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Mami Tomoei

STARDUST CRUSADERS!!!

also why not just post the anime chart? is it out yet?

yingyang06

Quote from: Mami Tomoei on March 04, 2014, 03:28:58 AM
STARDUST CRUSADERS!!!

also why not just post the anime chart? is it out yet?

I don't think it is, That image was directly from Crunchyroll.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Mami Tomoei

[spoiler=its a long friggen chart][/spoiler]

or alternatively
http://i1.minus.com/igcbxHFvbhPpC.jpg

Sugax

Man I don't know what to say on this thread.

Guess I'll start with some of my top favourites.

Little Buster & Little Buster Refrain
Code Geass
Clannad
Angel Beats
Mirai Nikki
Shingeki no Kyojin

I could go on but these are the first few that was on top of my head :D

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]