• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

My Intro

Started by Carl, November 13, 2011, 04:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :

Well I started playing runescape in 04 and have been playing on and off since, my rsn (Carls Claws) really doesn't mean anything. I like to pk, quest, and slay,

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):

I'm 17 and from New Jersey, i'm a male, I like listening to any thing from the grimiest of hip-hop, to frank sinatra.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:

My bro Papa Ryan

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:

Papa Ryan

6. Any additional comments:

Nice site  (H)

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

lol
ryan's brother? I thought he was in Texas
welcome carl :)

Mark

I set the standard.

Asfixiator

Mojo

Welcome to the WG/DG community!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Hello.  Looking forward to meeting you on irc.  I have some friends in NJ and might be going there camping this summer.

PineappleTom

Hey, I love your bro.... So hopefully I'll love you too :) No homo.

Shinhwa

I agree with Tom, I love your bro. One of the coolest Scapers I've ever met in my life! You're auto-liked in my book because of that!