• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Introduction: Amshan

Started by Lord Himself, November 23, 2011, 05:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Himself

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Abs introduced me to Runescape about 4 years ago and I enjoyed it then I played it on & off, my rsname is currently "Lord Himself" - I chose it recently because it looks kinda cool lol. I enjoy Slayer a lot, I'm aiming for 99 in it one day hopefully. I also enjoy Stealing creation, clans wars & lots of PvM such as Bandos & Armadyl. I also do quite a bit of dungeoneering on the side now & then.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am Amshan & I'm 16 years old, there's no meaning to my name, that's just my name. I'm from the United Kingdom, London. I'm Male. My sporting activities include playing Judo, swimming & some Athletics. I also play the Piano & various other instruments.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about WG through my cousin: Abs.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Abs

6. Any additional comments:
This is the first clan I've ever applied to & everything to do with the clanworld is new to me, I haven't been to any wars or know how to tank hopefully Abs will explain to me how to do these things in the future.

(Abs wrote most of this lol).

Hai guys ~Abs.

~Amshan.

Mojo

welcome to the WG/DG community! nice to see abs recruitin some family lol
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

Family Recruitment, theres a new branch ##

Hai!

I set the standard.

Wayshow

L0l Lordy #2 :D
Welcome to wg :3

All I Need

Quote from: Amshan on November 23, 2011, 05:12:58 PM

(Abs wrote most of this lol).

Hai guys ~Abs.

~Amshan.

Ahmagahd, plagiarism! Hah, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing an app :)