• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Nilrem Intro

Started by Nilrem, November 28, 2011, 12:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilrem

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing Runescape in 2007, i believe i just randomly come across it. My display is backwards Nilrem = Merlin i use this display as its the name of a reptile i own its also unique. I enjoy playing stealing creation and castle wars.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Im 17 (soon 18) i live in the UK and male. I do fencing and Hockey as hobbies (aswell as gaming).
Alot of people find this funny but im a Animal lover, anything reptile and i will know about it. I study Animal Management at college.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I had a message reply on my clanless topic on the runescape forums, this clan looks well organised, a long history and seems to suit what im looking for.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Nope

6. Any additional comments:
I have had a 3month "break" from runescape, but im back now and should stay active. I also play another game called World Of Tanks so you may find me online but play that ;)

Mojo

hi welcome to the DG/WG community! glad you saw my message! :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Hey there!
I'm terrified if snakes but i guess I never tried to get close to em :P

BeeBee

Welcome
do you play field hockeu by chance? I love field hockey
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

SuccinctLizard3

Herro and welcome!!!

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: mmmmm poptarts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PineappleTom

Hey man, always nice to have UK people applying. There's a good bunch of us here! Enjoy the boards.

Rachellove9

I live in a forested area and have a lot of snakes here.  I don't allow anyone in the family to kill any of them.  I have them relocate them across the road to a less inhibited area.

I have a big wood chip pile that my friend gave me from his tree cutting service, when I dug in there to move some for around my flowers, I found 5 little baby snakes.  No one is allowed to touch the wood chips now.  lol 

I'm not likely to hold or have them as pets, but I protect them from harm here.  I never see any mice, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits or small animals here either.  They eat them all but the hawks do scoop down and take away snakes for lunch.

Nice to see another animal lover in the clan.  Welcome to DG/WG. 

Rachy

Joey

Welcome to the community.  ^.^
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz