• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

L0lllllllulz Intro

Started by l0lllllllulz, November 28, 2011, 08:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l0lllllllulz

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) : I started playing rs when i was 15, I'm 19 now, so I've been playing for 4 years now. Rsn is l0lllllllulz, not really any background to it. My fav activities are bandos, zammy, dont skill too often.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):  I'm 19, from B.C canada, Male, hobbies include video games. I like old school rock music, ACDC, lynyrd skynyrd, Led zepp, stuff like  that.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Was searching rsc for clans and this one looked enticing, i like to pk/ war in f2p and p2p and pvm.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Don't think so.

6. Any additional comments:
not really

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Joey

-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of