• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Rage X Y's Intro

Started by Rage, December 13, 2011, 05:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? the Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
My account was created in 2005, I was introduced to the game from some school friends of mine at the time. My current RSN doesn't have a particular meaning, I have just grown fond of the name Rage so I have used it for everything from gamertag/toon names on various games and the X Y just came from the fact that the name 'Rage' is usually already taken. My favorite activity on RS is by far training Slayer, I really enjoy training it because it keeps things entertaining for me, and the aspect of getting lucky drops doesn't hurt either :p.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name is Tom and I am 21 and live in the United States, in the state of Pennsylvania. Some of my hobbies include playing softball during the spring/summer months and I enjoy going hunting  alone or with my brother every chance that I get. I usually spend my free time playing RS or something on the Xbox, occasionally I will hop on Minecraft or Team Fortress 2 and mess around too. I like to listen to almost every genre of music out there, there is nothing that I strongly dislike. I like having a good time, in a nice laid back environment while still having a goal set for myself.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I was actually browsing the Runescape Wiki yesterday and stumbled on the WG page, and thought that it was eerily similar to everything that I want out of a clan.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
No.

6. Any additional comments:
Nope, I think I covered everything.

Vephy

Hello and welcome to WG.  Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Randy

Hell yeah PA unit. Welcome man I think you'll like it here!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Hey Tom nice intro :3
Did you use the jagex rswiki or the wikia one?
Anyway, welcome to the community and see ya on irc :D

Owen

Welcome to WG, I look forward to seeing you at events :)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wind_Arcus

Pretty sure he used the rs wiki, Glad its working and Welcome to the Community!  :)

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Rachellove9

Quote from: Randy on December 13, 2011, 07:15:23 AM

Yeah PA unit is growing. 

I'm sorta close to Penn State New Ken Campus like within 10 miles I think.  I love the Pittsburgh Zoo and keep membership there.  My mall is Pittsburgh Mills.  Look forward to talking to you.

Rage

Quote from: Rachellove9 on December 13, 2011, 07:38:57 PM
Quote from: Randy on December 13, 2011, 07:15:23 AM

Yeah PA unit is growing. 

I'm sorta close to Penn State New Ken Campus like within 10 miles I think.  I love the Pittsburgh Zoo and keep membership there.  My mall is Pittsburgh Mills.  Look forward to talking to you.
Hey I live about 25 miles outside of Pittsburgh. Ive been to the Pittsburgh Zoo many times and it is always a fun time.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]