• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Bren2k5

Started by Bren2k5, January 17, 2015, 06:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bren2k5

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Bren2k5

My RuneScape Name: Bren2k5
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Start playing back in 04. My RSN comes from my friend who got me into the game, his name was Nick2k4, so I decided to go with Bren2k5. As far as current activities I like to just train up stats which in the past I didn't do a lot of. I'm currently working on 99 range and 99 defence. Just recently achieved 99 hp.
My past/current clans/teams are: Heroes of the Future
- Achieved Council rank for most of my stay. Joined in 04.

Empire of Ruins
- A clan I formed once HoF dispersed, never really got heavy into warring. Formed in 08.

Collision
- Only a member. I think my stay with Collision was around the 2012-2013 period.

About me: My name is Brennan I am a male and I just recently turned 21; December 6th being my birthday. I live in the United States and I grew up in PA. My hobbies include basketball, gaming, getting high, making music (mixtape coming soon it's gonna be hot ;) As far in my taste in music I like pretty much all genres besides hardcore rock, scream, and country.

My talents include rapping, you can check my soundcloud out here;
http://soundcloud.com/brennan-parrott

The songs are older and I have brand new, more professional music on the way. As well as music videos.

I like chill people. I don't like judgemental people because I've dealt with that type of environment most of my high school life. I LOVE college. Seriously I know I'm creating myself a huge hole in debt, but I know it'll pay off one day. The people you meet and the opportunities it offers is a great experience, at least my university. Another dislike I have is my bare feet on a wet floor (not a rug, but like tiles).

I heard about WG through: Old Runescape Community... and I know we had a war with you guys during my stay in HoF.
I want to join because: Honestly the reputation. This clan was always around during my Runescape career.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm starting the spring semester at school, but I'm hoping the scheduling of events will work well with my schedule. I honestly want to become an active warring member and make events, but if something goes on during the semester and I know I'm not able to be active I will notify a leader.

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Scimmy

Interview done on my behalf - looking forward to seeing you after you fully move in :)
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Hey Brennan, grats!

I hope we suit your gaming needs!

Lord Himself

Welcome to the boards Brennan, We do hope you like it here! :)

I CE Y

Welcome Brennan, nice application :)

If you need anything, don't hesitate to pm me on the irc/forums

Mojo

Maybe you were in Coll with kat if it was around that time frame.

Welcome to WG :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Looks good, welcome! I share the same dislike w/ the wet floors. :P
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Banana

RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!