• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Broken Home in 30 Minutes

Started by Mojo, October 28, 2014, 10:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

For the questers out there this guy shows how to do it in 30 minutes which is apparently quite fast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMtEEHKH9Gg
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

John

insane... I could maybe do it in that time if i remembered everything.  O_O

Mojo

I just tried this video and did it in 45 mins, redoing it once I get my 2 lvl 79 skills to lvl 80.
The trick is to do it by just listening to the video and not watching it, I'm sure I'll do it quicker on second attempt.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Looks so confusing. That's a quest? what has this world come 2.

ARowdyTexan

This was a brilliant quest for Halloween, really gave sort of a Silent Hill/Resident Evil-esque feel to the game. The first time around, it took me maybe an hour to do because I spent most of it thinking that I had to "peak" through every door, when you only need to "peak" through doors that have a mist coming out of them. I also forgot to grab the second piece of the scroll, and had to try and get to the place where you find it, being trailed by the monster.  I'm going to try to get it done in 30 minutes for that new level 85 Defence ring, it has the second best stats for any ring in the game, just behind the Ring of Death. It would be great for raids, but it is a bit costly because upon death, you re-buy at 500k from Maria.

Mojo

I did it again, listening to the video and not watching and did it in 30 mins. The ring does indeed have great stats.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]