• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] UGS_Spencer

Started by Draperion, September 25, 2015, 04:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draperion

RS3 INTRODUCTION: UGS_Spencer

My RuneScape Name: UGS_Spencer
My Previous RSNs: Mageman1952, TRR Mage
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing on and off for about 10 years now. I quit when EoC came out then came back to achieve my goals of untrimmed Summoning cape and Quest Cape. I now have started playing Darkscape because I was always a big pker.
My past/current clans/teams are: I was in The Runescape Rebelz for a very long time, I was council for part of it. I also ran events. After that, I became part of UGS which was a pking clan that had some vids on youtube. That died out after EoC came out and we all quit. When I came back I joined a couple of random clans, but none of them were a good fit for me.
About me: I'm a 19 year old guy from Canada eh. I like to describe myself as an athletic nerd. I really enjoy video games, math and reading, but I'm also a provincial athlete who was selected for Team Canada.

I heard about WG through: I googled Darkscape clan
I want to join because: Part of Runescape has always been the community for me. I don't wanna spend 6 hours chopping logs if I don't have friends to talk with.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Nice app there!
Welcome to our boards and hopefully soon our clan.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

S7rudl

Draperion

Quote from: Al on September 26, 2015, 08:30:44 AM
Welcome UGS. What sport do you play?
I play Team Handball. It's a European sport that's growing in Canada. It's a little like water polo in a gym.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]