• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Zericth

Started by Zericth, October 04, 2015, 12:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zericth

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Zericth

My RuneScape Name: Zericth
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing fairly young at the age of 8 in early 2008, at the time I didn't really play most of the content mostly because I didn't understand what I was doing, but I kept consistently playing all the way up to EoC where I slowly adapted and learned the game more and more. I decided to quit when EoC came out.

I made my return in december 2014, where I came a long way with my account pretty quickly. I got torso and rune defender (the best defender at the time) asap and quested out all the quests I needed for my account in the long run.
Eventually my account became good enough to get into the PvM side of the game and I really enjoyed it for a long while, but I quickly got interested in the Pking side which I had never tried out before.
I got myself 94 magic and started to welfare PK with some friends, who taught me a few tips and tricks for Pking.
After I got confident enough with the welfare Pking I started to PK more seriously deep wildy.
Even though I'm still learning and trying to become better I would like to think myself as a decent hybrid so far.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been looking for a good clan which I personally think would fit me well for a long time, which resulted in me hopping from clan to clan a lot. Now I've stumbled upon you, Wilderness Guardians and I'm certain that I will enjoy to be a part of you guys' community!

About me: My name is Niklas, I'm from Denmark and I'm 15 years old currently.
I like to interact with people in as many ways as possibly, such as skype/teamspeak, PvM, PvP and other sorts of events.

So far there's no aspect of PKing I don't like (other than TBing), I've tried out pures, bridding and DH Pking, I find them all fun, however I do prefer going with a team in deep wildy. Since I'm not a rich staker or the like I prefer to risk a maximum of 1m, since I PK to have fun and not to break my bank (yet).

I play a couple of other games besides OSRS, which consists of League of Legends, CS:GO (currently Gold Nova Master) and I want to get into H1Z1 in the near future.

I heard about WG through: Soul Wisdom (Told me to go check forums and I found Wilderness Guardians)
I want to join because: I've been looking for a good clan for a long time now, and I really want to get more into PKing in teams and thought this could be a great opportunity especially for that.
I'd like to expand my current friends which I regularly play with and get more in touch with a great community in general.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I cannot see anything that would impact my activity in the clan.

Lait_Choco

hey Niklas,

First of all welcome to our boards and hopefully soon our clan!
You've come to the right place if your looking for a good community.
If any questions or anything like that feel free to contact me.

Greetings,

Lait

PS: Denmark is an awesome country!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

I've been to Denmark, nice place:D

Welcome to WG :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]