• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

If you'd have to pick...

Started by sulaiman400, August 09, 2011, 09:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Croc, I'm scurred of deep sea
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Keith

ruin the topic with one fatal post or continue asking questions at the end of posts?

Joey

Quote from: Keith on October 03, 2011, 10:13:37 PM
ruin the topic with one fatal post or continue asking questions at the end of posts?

Continue nice question  :@ .. win 370,000,000 or, have 3 wishes where you can't ask for money / more wishes / anything that has to do with getting stuff for yourself or giving to other people to give to you. Mind fucked?  ##
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Wayshow

3 wishes cuz I cud save the world and have god give me superpowers. God isn't a person lol

Hoodie or button up shirts?

Mister Kyle

Button up, looks better.

Cookies or cupcakes?

:D

Wayshow

cookies cuz cupcakes make crumbs go everywhere :<
:woeh: or  :nyan:

Vio

:woeh:, since 07. Nyan cat is too newschool.

Ring or jam-filled doughnuts?

Keith

uh ring filled donuts :wtf: because that's not what you wanted

best thing to do while drunk?

Owen

Don't even know where to start ##

Drink more?

Milk OR Cereal?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PineappleTom

F**k, that's tough. But I do drink more milk/milkshakes then eat plain cereal... So milk :)

Paper-clips or staples?

Cola

Paper Clips, staples just make it so you have to open the papers wierd and cant see the whole thing

Kobe or Lebron?

Wayshow

Cocobeen, cuz that's my dog's name lol
Favourite way to prepare food? (bake, fry, broil... Etc)

Keith

toast. it's all I can do.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like or what?

Wayshow

Quote from: Keith on October 13, 2011, 12:42:45 PM
toast. it's all I can do.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like or what?

wait. what i couldn't follow that  O_o

Vio

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Best thing to put on toast?

PineappleTom

Simple. Butter/Marg.

iPhone or Blueberry?

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Keith

some crazy crossbreed where I can have both because they're so good
OR
raw carrots > raw broccoli
cooked broccoli > cooked carrots

most inspirational person to you?

Vio

Rammstein

Goal in life is to find a goal in life

Strawberry or Blueberry

Maxemis

Wayshow