• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

If you'd have to pick...

Started by sulaiman400, August 09, 2011, 09:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith

Straight! or slightly wavy

Most exciting sport to watch?

Wayshow

Tennis!!@@@@#=]^}%_€~¥_>|€{>=%=}¥|€[^}
favourite doughnut flavour? :D

BeeBee

Chocolate, others are too sickly
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Starzhine

With sprinkles! Of course!

If you suddenly had millions, what would you buy first?

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

BeeBee

A WG T-Shirt ##

Favorite RS minigame

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

castle wars

white, milk or dark chocolate?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Keith

milk chocolate, followed by dark. white sucks.

favorite word?

BeeBee

Owen

2 brah ##

favourite beverage ever?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Keith

sprite zero that's slightly flat and room temperature

worst band/singer ever?

Owen

rebecca black or justin beiber, not sure

BEST band/singer?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Keith

Alice in Chains/ Layne Staley. # # # # # #

worst tv show ever?

Vio

Tough call between X factor and big brother

Best TV show ever?

Shinhwa

Keith

uhhh Red.. but green is most superior.

if you could visit where ever you wanted for free, whenever you wanted; where would it be?

Vio

Paris

If you could own one form of transport (eg. train/boat/jet) entirely for free, what would it be?

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Wayshow

Keith

the piano! or electric guitar!

perfect number of people to have locked in your basement?

Wayshow

63, cuz thats how many cartman had in his basement when he was exterminating hippies ##
favourite holiday? (summer, xmas, spring, winter....etc)

Shinhwa

WINTER!  All the festivities are going on!

Waffle or Curly fries?

Maxemis

Joey

Nike

Stuck in a room with Zombies that will tare you apart or be stuck in a room with me for 30min  :P
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Wayshow

Being stuck in a room with you cuz we can do all sorts of fun stuff ##
favourite flavour (sweet sour spicy bitter... Etc)

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]