• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

So i was in world 2....

Started by Mochacho456, January 15, 2012, 04:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mochacho456

When someone asked me if i wanted all their stuff, they were quitting. They told me to bank all my stuff and follow them. Of course that set off about a billion NOPES, and i ignored them.

What were they planning on doing to me? i'm assuming this was some sort of scam.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Zemus

¯\_(o.O)_/¯

if you had banked all your stuff, they couldn't have done much?

Kat

lol... obviously its not a scam he was just wasting your time.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

`Lumby

this was an extremly old lure, i hold my hands up that I used to do it and have proof of it working.

Step 1: You find a victim (yourself) tell the victim to bank everything and go to the wilderness.
Step 2: The victim would attack the Player and skull, this meaning you would lose nothing but they would gain the anti-skull.
Step 3: The player would then tell you to bring 1-3 valuble items to the wilderness to either make a video or show your trust.
Step 4: The player would either lend you and item for you to protect or just continue.
Step 5: The player would attack you NOT gaining a skull, with your auto-retaliate, you would skull, meaning you would lose your items.

Hense forth an easy lure.

Dont fall for it :)

Ross

free items, should have followed.

Dorcha3377

You seem to attract these kinds of people. What cologne are you wearing ?

Mojo

Did you have money in your pouch? There's a few different pouch lures out there. If not then what lumby said.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kat

Quote from: `Lumby on January 15, 2012, 04:26:56 PM
this was an extremly old lure, i hold my hands up that I used to do it and have proof of it working.

wat....
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

PineappleTom

Oh, well he was reading this topic... In that case....

OT: Sounds dodgy. You were sensible to ignore.

Vephy

I never reveal my scamming/luring secrets.

Mochacho456