• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Voting against JaGeX's EoC

Started by Buns, July 10, 2012, 02:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buns

btw my sexy playoffs tank. blasts were on btw.

Mojo

why do people call CWA fights playoffs?

Anyway, I don't think EoC is necessarily a bad idea so I wouldn't be voting against it.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Gl imaBAWSE

I will definitely vote against it because it ruins my favorite thing to do on rs which is f2p clanning and i've grown up playing runescape with just click and wait so to change it now would be annoying and weird.

Vio

I'm going to wait and see how it turns out.
I thought the Beta was quite fun actually.

Impressive tanking  ;)

Fuls

The combat update is needed for this game to survive people are just overreacting and don't understand.

PineappleTom

Quote from: Fuls on July 10, 2012, 04:47:45 AM
The combat update is needed for this game to survive people are just overreacting and don't understand.

Probably this - although I have not logged into the Beta yet.

Raging Mage2

because NOT putting the link in your post makes people want to click it?.. as if I'm going to put effort into voting in something

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Armybuilder

Tbh i think the clan world just needs to adapt it wont kill clanning itll make it harder.

See link for info
http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1559952-dutchphoria-f2p-beta-war-in-pvp/

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Dieyou2000

People are always afraid of change, but you'll get used to it eventually or leave the game.  Either way it's not my concern.

There's a reason I've gotten bored of RS lately.  It's because everything is so simple and repetitive and there's no actual user skill in the game save hybriding.  I look forward to all the new options, graphics, and interesting combat situations this will bring.

I find nothing interesting or fun about clicking and then going afk.  It's the very reason I've come to see playing this game more as a chore lately and less as something fun to do when I have free time.  It's because when you reduce it to something as simple as that and add in the fact I have 450m cash, I could easily get 3 or 4 99's in like 2 weeks if I really wanted to.

I can't wait to explore all the different variations and strategies on so many different things, not to mention this will likely make me max out my combat stats since I'll be 198 cmb on release anyway.  I'm quite happy and pleased with this update.

For you quest fans out there by the way, Mod Chris L, who has been one of the leads on EoC is also the lead on the elf quest storyline which is why there hasn't been a new quest in that series in like 2 years.  Once this is finished, his immediate next project will be a new elf quest.  I confirmed this personally with him at 2011 RuneFest.

Nick

I might actually come back to RuneScape for a month or so to try out the updates once they are implemented. They will create a completely different game style, one that I have become quite accustomed to playing WoW.

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos