• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Chief Zephyr's Application

Started by Chief Zephyr, March 04, 2012, 05:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Zephyr

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
my past user's were many my first was ripley211, after my dead dog, and my most recent was WolfCannn0n

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
well i began around 2005 - 2006 and i've been playing ever since. though my account is weak because i was a kid then i mostly tried to pk even though i mostly lost but i enjoyed it and i usually jus adventured aroud doing as i please. now i focus on training and dueling, but not staked. my name is kind of a momentary name because i plan on changing to something nicer like Chief Zephyr =Þ

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my name is Morgen h
i am 14
i am female though my rs character is male
i live in the united states
my hobbie include: runescape, minecraft, archery, and the study and use of medieval age and weapons
i dislike people who look down upon others because they or jealous or afraid they are better and i hate people who bully in general (personal experiance)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
i wish to join DG as my levels are yet ready for WG. i heard of WG quite a few times and have marveled over the size and all of it really especially the way you interact and the rules and the general feel that everyone is equal.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
yes i was in a clan before applying. i was good friends with the owner, but the clan fell apart players got into fights because they didn't like them, players left because they wanted power and others followed because the power hungry players would plant false ideas in their minds. we tried to save it but everyone left and there only but a few remaining. seeing as i have always wanted a good clan where i felt welcomed i decided to go with my gut and apply for DG. the clan was a small clan by the name of Zenith s legacy (most players stopped playing as well)
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
i have read and understood the rules =).

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

Interesting read, keep on busting out that training!!.

Welcome to the boards :D

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Woah, we have one person in WG who practices archery as well :P
GL getting 99 range IRL, and while you're at it, get it on RS too :PP
Welcome Morgen! :)

Chief Zephyr

i'm usually on just sometimes i get in trouble for being on to much -_-...

His Lordship

Hi Morgen.
If equality means that much to you I think you've found the right clan :)
I truly do look forward to meeting you.

PS - Massive respect points for me in regard to the study of medieval weapons.
That's one thing I've always wanted to know about. I look forward to many a conversation about that!

Chief Zephyr

BeeBee

Welcome, Come on IRC for an interview :3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Frozen 10

Chief Zephyr

just tell me when to be interviewed

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kung_Man149

Hello Morgen, I look forward to getting to know you.

I'll hop on IRC and do your interview shortly.
See you soon.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]