• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] RuneTube's App Form

Started by RuneTube, March 04, 2012, 02:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuneTube

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current RSN: RuneTuber
Previous RSN: Henkhost, dont call me a dice fag because i had this rsn before dices were released.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i started in 2004, my rsn doesnt mean anything, it just seemed an appropriate name seen as i plan on uploading alot of RUNEscape videos on youTUBE, fav activities are PvM and PvP

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Henk van den Pol, i was born in the netherlands but the first language i learnt was english because one of my parents is from england, im 16 years old, i listen to Dubstep Pendulum and more in that direction. im into sports (ive been volleyballing for 6 years) i dont like people that show ultimate disrespect in the wilderness by saying UMADBRO or ragging on hybrids etc (i think u all know what i mean)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I was inspired by An Unauthorized Biography on the Wilderness by His Lordship and WGKeanu. because im currently combat 98 ill be attempting to apply for DG but as soon as i hit the 110 barrier im applying for WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I used to be in a GDKBot Killing clan (GDK = Green Dragon Killer) our purpose was to wipe out certain bots, and make profit whilst doing so. i was the founder of this clan and one of my roles was setting people up with partners to do the activity with.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I have.

Mojo

Welcome! Hope to see you on irc soon :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Hey, welcome Henk!
I'm also dutch. :)

Mojo

New WG Forums