• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] steel grip7 intro

Started by steel grip7, March 06, 2012, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steel grip7

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Your-answer-goes-here
steel grip7
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here Well i made this accout about 6 years ago and i'm more a of a tanker pker but recently I have not been on runescape in nearly a year

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here
William huffaker male 22 usa art marines marksmen
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Your-answer-goes-here I heard about wilderness guardians from rachellove9 and i'm looking for a clan because i'm sick of being a solo killer WG

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Your-answer-goes-here
I have not
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Your-answer-goes-here Yes and I do agree to the rules

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

FaxHasSwag

Ohi! welcome to the community :D!
Swag.

52 Pray

Welcome! You seem like a chill guy . =)
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mark

I set the standard.

Haitred

Hey William, welcome to the community :D

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

WG Genesis

Rachellove9

Glad to see this intro.

I'll catch up with you in game.

Owen

Last Active 6th March.

I'm going to close this, you are welcome to repost should you return.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi