• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] valhalla ltd, 96

Started by valhalla ltd, January 24, 2014, 04:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valhalla ltd

WG INTRODUCTION: valhalla ltd

My RuneScape Name: valhalla ltd
My Previous RSNs: id tele now
My Combat Level: 96
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing when i was 8 years old, my accounts name was badkidpker, i was always into going out and trying to get the better of my opponents and as time when on ive gotten better. im ranged based currently 99 ranged 81 defence 44 prayer, working on 99 mage next.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: none.

About me: im david im 19 i work 4 jobs, i butcher do grocery work, work in a bakery, and break down stock at cvs. i play bass in a band and still find time to put hours into scape, lol.

I heard about WG through: heard alot of good things over the years decided to join
I want to join because: i need a driven group of individuals who are down for a good time and a little money making aswell, especially with the new updates to 07 wild coming.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: as long as im around ill attend each event.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Wow such jobs. You're more than welcome to hang out with us in the IRC until you get those few combat levels. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Starzhine

Get your combat to 100 and this will be a great application David. Be sure to idle in our IrC and make friend.  :D

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Patty

Mojo

No response so declining.

Feel free to reapply if you are interested still :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]